Tom Cruise gets dumped

waterloo blue

Well it had to happen didn't it,the worlds weirdest film star has been given the Spanish archer.
Honestly the state of the twat jumping up on down on Oprah's settee,would of set alarm bells ringing in most women wouldn't it?,that and believing we're all descendants of men from flying saucers.
I doubt he'll stay single long though,always some bird with dollar signs in her eyes hoping to progress her career,yes you Nicole Kidman.
Will he be down Bredbury Halls like most recently divorced 50 odd year olds?.

I like Tom cruise. Don't have a problem with him at all. Really don't understand all the hate, it's ridiculous. Even the Scientology isnt worth getting annoyed about as all religions are equally as far fetched.

This marriage was nothing more than a business deal, id say like all his marriages. The first to an older more well known actress to help his career. The next two to "up and coming" actresses to probably give them a career boost and to detract from the constant rumours of him being gay.

Mayor West said:
I like Tom cruise. Don't have a problem with him at all. Really don't understand all the hate, it's ridiculous. Even the Scientology isnt worth getting annoyed about as all religions are equally as far fetched.
Must admit that I don't understand the hatred for him, might be that I just don't read enough Hello or OK magazines. Not the biggest fan of all his films, but he's done some good stuff. I did once see that bit where he jumped up and down on Winfrey's couch, and it was toe curlingly bad! However, it wasn't enough to make me hate him, just pity him slightly.

hold on i m fighting to find good cruise movies!!

interview with a vampire
born on the 4th of july

vanilla sky-which i did not like
don t even mention top gun as that was a spoof in truth!!!

people...????

des hardi said:
hold on i m fighting to find good cruise movies!!

interview with a vampire
born on the 4th of july

vanilla sky-which i did not like
don t even mention top gun as that was a spoof in truth!!!

people...????
He was immense in Tropic Thunder - made the film for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.