Tom Cruise gets dumped

City Raider said:
LongsightM13 said:
Can't believe he has been cast as Jack Reacher from the Lee Child novels for the forthcoming film of Killing Floor. A borderline dwarf with Hollywood teeth and a facelift playing the man-mountain ex-forces itinerant badass.
Almost as bad as the woeful Jason Statham being cast as Richard Stark's ruthlessly professional heist man 'Parker'. So many film adaptations of good books are ruined by bad casting.
The joke doing the rounds is that Cruise was dumped after his missus found out he had been in A Few Good Men..

yeah, last person i'd have picked - had to be someone tall - neeson?

Or Steven 'Seagull' ?

I don't really get 'the hate' either tbh, yes he's a fuckin Oddball but so what, I'd have no mates if I fucked all the Oddballs off, you can be my friend if you want Tom :-)

Dirty Harry said:
City Raider said:
LongsightM13 said:
Can't believe he has been cast as Jack Reacher from the Lee Child novels for the forthcoming film of Killing Floor. A borderline dwarf with Hollywood teeth and a facelift playing the man-mountain ex-forces itinerant badass.
Almost as bad as the woeful Jason Statham being cast as Richard Stark's ruthlessly professional heist man 'Parker'. So many film adaptations of good books are ruined by bad casting.
The joke doing the rounds is that Cruise was dumped after his missus found out he had been in A Few Good Men..

Or Steven 'Seagull' ?

I don't really get 'the hate' either tbh, yes he's a fuckin Oddball but so what, I'd have no mates if I fucked all the Oddballs off, you can be my friend if you want Tom :-)
i never had you down as a gay odd ball....wow

des hardi said:
Dirty Harry said:
City Raider said:

Or Steven 'Seagull' ?

Really Des ? Just goes to show eh bud ;-)

Dirty Harry said:
des hardi said:
Dirty Harry said:
Or Steven 'Seagull' ?

Really Des ? Just goes to show eh bud ;-)
hey i m trying to be nice here, don t go all tom cruise on my @$$ though!!!

Dirty Harry said:
Or Steven 'Seagull' ?

No, I don't mean he's an oddball.

I don't think I'm explaining myself very well as the feeling he puts across is almost an animalistic instinct.

Do you ever have that feeling when you look at a situation and something doesn't quite feel correct and you aren't sure why? Like there's an elephant in the room that you can't quite put your finger on?

It's something like that. It's a bad example.

I'm not joking, but his interviews (including the Top Gear one) make me the tiniest bit uncomfortable for some reason.

Damocles said:
Dirty Harry said:
Or Steven 'Seagull' ?

I don't think I'm explaining myself very well as the feeling he puts across is almost an animalistic instinct.

Do you ever have that feeling when you look at a situation and something doesn't quite feel correct and you aren't sure why? Like there's an elephant in the room that you can't quite put your finger on?

I'm not joking, but his interviews (including the Top Gear one) make me the tiniest bit uncomfortable for some reason.

Weird, seems like a decent guy to me, always like him on chat shows, seems willing to take the piss out of himself and have a laugh.

Damocles said:
Dirty Harry said:
Or Steven 'Seagull' ?

well we don't know his past so it might be his way of just trying to cope with being a superstar. In fact you take a 5 second look at his wiki and you can see why he'd become distant and shut down against the world.

I don't blame him, most of these hollywood stars are the same.

Damocles said:
Dirty Harry said:
Or Steven 'Seagull' ?

You mean like a Lizard in a human body ?

Seriously though I think I get where you're coming from, sometimes I think it's that little anomaly where someone plays a character, becomes successful because of it and then integrates it into their own persona, sometimes losing who they truly are (Michael Shanks as Daniel Jackson is an example that springs to mind), trouble is, if this is the case with Cruise, he's known for so many characters it all becomes a bit complex, but that's just my take on it, it's odd behaviour either way I suppose.

i watched the extras on the born on the 4th of july dvd. i remember in a doc` he said he was controlled by a strict father which left long term effects on his character.

he is weird and i just don t like him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.