Tom Cruise gets dumped

TCIB said:
Markt85 said:
bluezi said:
Agree with you. He's ok and a good laugh. Does a few of his own stunts.

Agree also, he's a fine and normal - obviously being a multi millionaire and a Hollywood actor you escape from reality a little , But people now days have an obsession with hating celebrities, i cant think of many that have been mentioned on here where someone goes and says ''hes a ****'', ''hes a weird fucker'' , like its a competition on who can hate someone the most ... Ricky Gervais, David Beckham, Tom Cruise, Piers Morgan, Gordon Ramsey ...these have been mentioned on here recently where people actually 'hate' and 'dislike' when in fact they know fuck all about them.

Read up on some of the crimes the church has enabled or commited against individuals. I liked him before i read up on scientology more and what they do.

Read about scientology then come back and see if you feel the same.
If you still like someone who speaks out for a scam who has covered up and still does the rape of children, mental torture and abuse of ex members.
Then you need to look in the mirror.

Fuck scientology

Read up on the the catholic church, the cover up and its lies whilst thousands of priests worldwide sexually abuse children

If you feel this hatred against Tom Cruise for the above (of which im sure he really condones!) then you should surely feel the same for the 151.2m Catholics worldwide, if you don't then you need to look in the mirror.<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:21 am --<br /><br />
gordondaviesmoustache said:
johnny on the spot said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DONrKwEFgbE[/youtube]

In all fairness I think he was well within his rights to be pissed off there.

exactly, but im sure you will find a few on here with probably laughing at this and calling him a ****.

Where is the connection between one fucked up abrahamic faith and another fucked up faith aka scientology... the bullshit and bollocks.

Tom Cruise is the 3rd most powerful in their cult, the leader was his best man.
They know how much they need him and he does it gladly.

The pope is not an actor is he with massive popular following in hollywood ? i fail to see the correlation here between the two.
Tom Cruise is far removed from your average follower, he propagates it on a massive level. He has people who look up to him and he is abusing it for what is nothing more than a successful con job.

I am a pretty learned Athiest and read more on catholicism and other abrahamic faiths than you probably.

I do ridicule all religion, especially abrahamic faiths and those who are anti humanist.
Buddhism for example is tolerable as it is secular and a peaceful religion.
Most western catholics are secular and not genuine catholics at all as they cherry pick what bits to follow etc etc.

You also say i should hate all the catholics, no.
Do these people have the platform of hollywood to project themselves and their beliefs ? no because most are poor ill educated people, just how the church likes them.

Again, read more on it and then maybe you can make a better fist of debating it.

Oh, there are 1.5 billion catholics, not 151 million.

He is also a midget :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.