Tom Cruise gets dumped

bluezi said:
Lost Pilot said:
Dont mind him, seems like he's alright, plus he was hilarious in Tropic Thunder.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maNEgRmS7xQ[/youtube]

Agree with you. He's ok and a good laugh. Does a few of his own stunts.

Agree also, he's a fine and normal - obviously being a multi millionaire and a Hollywood actor you escape from reality a little , But people now days have an obsession with hating celebrities, i cant think of many that have been mentioned on here where someone goes and says ''hes a ****'', ''hes a weird fucker'' , like its a competition on who can hate someone the most ... Ricky Gervais, David Beckham, Tom Cruise, Piers Morgan, Gordon Ramsey ...these have been mentioned on here recently where people actually 'hate' and 'dislike' when in fact they know fuck all about them.

Markt85 said:
Agree also, he's a fine and normal - obviously being a multi millionaire and a Hollywood actor you escape from reality a little , But people now days have an obsession with hating celebrities, i cant think of many that have been mentioned on here where someone goes and says ''hes a ****'', ''hes a weird fucker'' , like its a competition on who can hate someone the most ... Ricky Gervais, David Beckham, Tom Cruise, Piers Morgan, Gordon Ramsey ...these have been mentioned on here recently where people actually 'hate' and 'dislike' when in fact they know fuck all about them.
he is a weirdo....the poor kid and i m glad to see katie holmes coming to her senses ,mark all the above are clown s....i don t hate them,i just don t have to like them.

Don't mind him to be honest... I just watched Collateral, great film. As an earlier poster said, all religion is equally ridiculous to me, so I can't mark him down any more than anyone else who believes in a god.

Markt85 said:
bluezi said:
Lost Pilot said:
Dont mind him, seems like he's alright, plus he was hilarious in Tropic Thunder.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maNEgRmS7xQ[/youtube]

Agree with you. He's ok and a good laugh. Does a few of his own stunts.

Read up on some of the crimes the church has enabled or commited against individuals. I liked him before i read up on scientology more and what they do.

Read about scientology then come back and see if you feel the same.
If you still like someone who speaks out for a scam who has covered up and still does the rape of children, mental torture and abuse of ex members.
Then you need to look in the mirror.

Fuck scientology

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.