Tom Dele-Bashiru

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by Centurions, 20 Feb 2014.

1. Gaudion M

Gaudion M

I have heard of this a few times - mostly when someones dad turns out to be a sh!t and they want to just adopt there mothers maiden name.

SWP's back likes this.
  2. Centurions

Centurions

Lol, I know it's from 2 years ago but I had to laugh.

3. charlie9872

charlie9872

Has joined Watford on a six year deal. Talented lad and think he'll end up a decent player in the league.

GOULDYBOBS likes this.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. domalino

domalino

I think he's got the potential to be a lot better than that, just needs to work hard and get some luck.

old get likes this.
  5. Jacob Smith

Jacob Smith

No disrespect to him because I’d say this about any 19 year old unless they’re Mbappé or Foden level, a 6 year contract at that age is crazy from the clubs point of view!

6. Centurions

Centurions

They got him for training fees which is relatively little, he's a talented lad who will be worth a lot more not too far down the line. Watford will make a good profit on him at some point (unless they really improve as a club and push for a top 6 place).

7. domalino

domalino

You have to remember that Brighton's plan will probably be to develop him then sell him on. Even if he's got the potential to be a 50m+ player, it's probably going to take him 3 seasons minimum to reach that point and have the big clubs interested in him - 1 to settle in, 1 to establish himself as a starter, 1 to start standing out. So if they only give him a 5 year deal (the standard length), then they're immediately under pressure to sell by the end of year 3, because we all know values plummet with 12 months left.

6 years means they have more chance of holding on to him for a season or 2, and getting a big pay off if he turns out to be great.

8. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

He'll be a player,they have a bargain.

9. twosips

twosips

Not as convinced as others are about him. He's very talented but he doesn't have the focus IMO. Drifts a lot. Maybe he can reach his potential but he's exceptionally raw still.

10. It could have been 10

It could have been 10

I think his younger brother Fisayo is a better prospect. Whenever I've seen him he reminds me so much of the late Marc Vivien Foe the way he runs with the ball.