Tom Dele-Bashiru

Defo a good footballer. Seems Seko Fofana has built a really good career for himself over in Italy, and fingers crossed Tom can too.

I imagine it's a nationwide trend and not just a footballer thing. 42% of marriages end in divorce etc.
I know lots of people with divorced parents and none that changed their names to each parent.

Is that a thing?

As a later poster says, it’s gonna be fun with their kids. They’ll have to start announcing the teams ten minutes before they start warming up.

Big fan of him. Not sure how well he's kicked on in the last 2 years but I still think there's a really good player in there.

I'm surprised he didn't go out on loan this season, it would of given us more of an idea how good he was.
Last season when he came on in extra time against Leicester in the league cup he did really well.
Will be sad to see him leave without seeing if he was potentially good enough to make it at City.

I keep getting told by the press that he is leaving and free to talk to clubs abroad, but I was under the illusion or not that he had 18 months on his contract so he can only ask for a transfer? not talk to other clubs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.