Next James Bond?

Challenger1978 said:
Surprise surprise bigga shit stirring another race issue AGAIN.

Interesting.

Upon the many threads I witnessed, of late, I don't remember contributing anything to 'stir up'.

This thread is about Idris Elba's meeting with the 'Bond' franchise holders about the possibility of him playing the role and the thought about it.

In conclusion, about an actor playing a continuing franchise character.

The following post was mainly a quote by Elba, himself. I don't remember/ believe I mentioned any 'race' issue in the beginning. In fact, all I have done is embraced how good 'change' can be, done correctly.

You, 'Challenger' clearly have an issue with me...

Bigga said:
Challenger1978 said:
Surprise surprise bigga shit stirring another race issue AGAIN.

Interesting.

Upon the many threads I witnessed, of late, I don't remember contributing anything to 'stir up'.

This thread is about Idris Elba's meeting with the 'Bond' franchise holders about the possibility of him playing the role and the thought about it.

In conclusion, about an actor playing a continuing franchise character.

The following post was mainly a quote by Elba, himself. I don't remember/ believe I mentioned any 'race' issue in the beginning. In fact, all I have done is embraced how good 'change' can be, done correctly.

You, 'Challenger' clearly have an issue with me...
Shit_Just_Got_Real_5_Guess_What_Just_Got_Real-s500x357-319134-580.jpg

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Stephen Hawking in Chariots Offiah - the heartwarming story of how a freak scrum collapse results in a rugby player changing colour to become the greatest black theoretical physicist ever.

This is Luke Davis...

article-1201841-05D1E507000005DC-308_224x328.jpg

This is Luke Davis...

article-1201841-05BEFE30000005DC-740_224x328.jpg

Your 'mad' ramblings are simply connected by the word 'vitiligo'.

Entirely plausible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.