"@TomDaley1994 you let your dad down i hope you know that"

Blue Smarties said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
SWP's back said:
Threats of physical violence is why he was arrested.

I don't take internet threats seriously as I know a lot of the people who dish them out are sub standard humans and simply not on my level. Im sure Tom feels the same, but I suppose the po po have to take it seriously as it could bite them on the arse if not.
A lot of the hype has been fuelled by Olly Riley and his 120,000 Twitter following of little girls.
He's being seen as the good guy in all of this but he's an annoying ****.

MCFC BOB said:
Blue Smarties said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I don't take internet threats seriously as I know a lot of the people who dish them out are sub standard humans and simply not on my level. Im sure Tom feels the same, but I suppose the po po have to take it seriously as it could bite them on the arse if not.
A lot of the hype has been fuelled by Olly Riley and his 120,000 Twitter following of little girls.
He's playing the saint and it's starting to grate.

"Anyone got any more news on this Riley situation?" Bore off.

Blue Smarties said:
MCFC BOB said:
Blue Smarties said:

Who the fuck is Olly Riley...is he this other bellend kid twitter nemisis or summit? If i were 7 stone dripping wet I'd not be offering out all and sundry.

Life used to be so simple

metalblue said:
Blue Smarties said:
MCFC BOB said:

Who the fuck is Olly Riley...is he this other bellend kid twitter nemisis or summit? If i were 7 stone dripping wet I'd not be offering out all and sundry.

I just googled it and ended up closing the tab due to boredom.

It's basically loads of kids with different names all involved in some cluster fuck where all they do is send death threats to each other and boast of fisting dead relatives.

TheMightyQuinn said:
metalblue said:
Blue Smarties said:

It's basically loads of kids with different names all involved in some cluster fuck where all they do is send death threats to each other and boast of fisting dead relatives.
Don't forget getting under-age girls to send him photos of themselves in knee high socks and you've pretty much got it spot on.

TheMightyQuinn said:
metalblue said:
Blue Smarties said:

Sounds like the letters page of the Bacup Gazette.

Blue Smarties said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
metalblue said:

Don't forget getting under-age girls to send him photos of themselves in knee high socks and you've pretty much got it spot on.

How old is he?

TheMightyQuinn said:
Blue Smarties said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

How old is he?
Old enough to post pictures like this on Twitter with the caption "YOLO" (NSFW) - <a class="postlink" href="http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHnBpJPOrwnRF4QXYk9Bi02cPCmsfbCvW6b6csn5EJ4UhX3krsrKnJltuyNg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... rKnJltuyNg</a>

He does have his own wiki to be fair to him, must make him somewhat famous.

[bigimg]http://thumbs4.thewall.com.au/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fp.twimg.com%2FAvI9UJBCAAErHZh.jpg&width=620&height=&signature=fdd29db359d55fac0a55f0df062855fa[/bigimg]

TheMightyQuinn said:
Blue Smarties said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

How old is he?

I think he's over 16 so you'd be alright.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.