Tommy Boyata?

Lordeffingham said:
Not taking anything away from Tommy caton, but TBH in the last 40 years there have only been 2 world class centre halves at our club, Tommy Booth and Dave Watson, and in all honesty, this lad Boyata, is as good in the air as both of them, he is better than both with his footwork and close control, and has what every truly world class sportsman has, 'Timing', the tackle he made in the game against Borough was as good as I have seen.
don't underestimate this lad, Mancini, obviously is able to see just how much potential he has got and I am very hopeful we have uncovered a massive player for our future.
he is still very young, and will, like all defenders make mistakes from time to time, but with his phenominal aerial ability, I'm over the bluemoon about him as a prospect.
This guy is in my humble opinion bound for greatness.
CTID

As i said mate, i don't know what it is, maybe its the way he ambles ar the way he runs, it was just a random thought bro, thats all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.