Tommy Doyle | On loan at Wolves

Give the midfield turnover we're likely to have in the summer - gundogan, bernardo and maybe even phillips all possible leavers based on the aggregators - wouldn't mind Doyle back at all. Leaps and bounds this season.

Give the midfield turnover we're likely to have in the summer - gundogan, bernardo and maybe even phillips all possible leavers based on the aggregators - wouldn't mind Doyle back at all. Leaps and bounds this season.
Yeah great example of not writing off a player too soon. Seems to be more encouraging noises about James coming back but what a story if he could.. Not heard much about Tommy but hopefully city see a slot for him, trainee KDB maybe .

If Sheffield Utd do gain promotion then I think we should just keep him and McAtee they're for another season. They've both been influential for them this season so I'm sure their fans would like to have them for another season. Also, it would give us the chance to see how they fair with a full season in the Prem.

I reckon to bring him back straight away may be jumping the gun a little bit, especially considering he'd also be bedded into the CL as well.

Reactions: JDV
If Sheffield Utd do gain promotion then I think we should just keep him and McAtee they're for another season. They've both been influential for them this season so I'm sure their fans would like to have them for another season. Also, it would give us the chance to see how they fair with a full season in the Prem.

I reckon to bring him back straight away may be jumping the gun a little bit, especially considering he'd also be bedded into the CL as well.
We cant just keep them there. We can only loan one player to them in the PL

Really feel this and McAtee’s threads should be moved to the Player Performance forum, as they are City players (on loan) and are no longer part of the Academy (and unlikely ever to be again).

Despite a 2-1 loss....Played well for the 21's last night,he brings a calmness controls a game brilliantly.Taken off with 20 mins to play which was a shame.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.