Tommy Doyle | Signs for Wolves | will be confirmed Jul 1st

looked a bit leggy at the end, some nice touches and passing, was unlucky at the end,a better ball into him and he would of had a chance or a chance of an assist at least, good to watch him. i was a little confused at first, for some reason i was looking out for him at CB ,don't ask me why.

for future reference tommy was wearing 22 :)

Surprised he lasted the ninety and was maybe a little fortunate not to be booked in the first half for pulling his opponent back; maybe just finding his feet and the pace of the game. That said, he covered the ground to his right well, which there’s a heck of a lot of given how Cardiff set up, and his delivery at set pieces is still a huge threat. Barnsley on Wednesday, but Gomes looks as if he’ll miss that through injury, along with a host of others. Maybe Luke Bolton will have signed for the Tykes by then.

Tommy Doyle quickly becoming a fan favourite at Cardiff City.
A mature performance today from him as they beat Forest 2-1, with Tommy showing leadership skills as well as class in a struggling side.
Getting game time too, It should be good loan for his development
I think he always ended up as captain at his various age levels for that very reason. I've always wanted him to make it with us but at this point in time I'm not sure he's got enough in his locker to do that. Two decades ago he'd be our captain and we'd desperately be trying to hold on to him of course.

A very sweet right foot that could match De Bruyne's (De Bruyne is possibly the best 2 footed player I've ever seen though), he will have a great career at PL level without a doubt.

If he has a good 6 months at cardiff could see us looking to cash in when the season ends.

I think he always ended up as captain at his various age levels for that very reason. I've always wanted him to make it with us but at this point in time I'm not sure he's got enough in his locker to do that. Two decades ago he'd be our captain and we'd desperately be trying to hold on to him of course.

A very sweet right foot that could match De Bruyne's (De Bruyne is possibly the best 2 footed player I've ever seen though), he will have a great career at PL level without a doubt.
I think he’s captained every single youth team his played in, including international level, apart from England U21s so far. Don’t think you’ll find many more natural born leaders

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.