Tommy Doyle | Signs for Wolves | will be confirmed Jul 1st

What a beauty he's got the big game mentality first Vs spurs and now in the quarter finals too showing up at important times, ability to score free kicks having a top delivery from set pieces helps out at times and he's got bags of determination hope it isn't too late for Tommy here, he's developing later than we hoped but he'll become a hard working solid Prem player who'd give even more for the team he supports.

You don't need a whole squad of world class superstars he could be extremely useful in the long term and has potential leadership qualities, we should think wisely about keeping someone like him around who'll bleed blue blood that can do a job for us, even if he needs another loan out let him take it to iron out some flaws as he can potentially be a great backup option here, due to his attributes from set pieces passing and workrate plus you know he'd rather be here that than anywhere else.

Might seem a bit of a romantic notion of the grandson of two club legends but this isn't nepotism if he makes it here it'll be earned, he's showing his potential quality if given the chance in the long-term after maybe a top flight loan he could be ready... If we sell him this summer I'd rather us sell him at a low price with a low buy back fee and should we need him in the future he's ready to take back.

He has had a series of injuries so I think he is being judged harshly there. The Blades have only taken 7 points from the last 15 whereas Middlesborough have won their last five games and are now just four points behind (Sheffield have a game in hand) so I think there is an element of frustration to the complaints above.

Hopefully Tommy can stay fit, play well and let's see what they are saying about him at the end of March.

The Blades play Spurs in the FA Cup on 1st March so it will be interesting to see how our lads do against them if selected.
I think the Blades fans like Tommy now!

If someone called us manchester we'd go mad
Not sure I would object ?
City are the only league club to play in the City of Manchester, for over 100 years.
It's the Trafford Termites who have hijacked using Manchester in their name, despite opting to move to Trafford Park for financial reasons...

Dead pleased for the kid,after a shitty couple of seasns/loan...this time round he has taken the opportunity to show what all the hype was about when Captaining our youth teams.

Hes looking more and more like a Prem player by the week.

What a gift for the Blades today,such a shame the boys can't play the Semi.

Dead pleased for the kid,after a shitty couple of seasns/loan...this time round he has taken the opportunity to show what all the hype was about when Captaining our youth teams.

Hes looking more and more like a Prem player by the week.

What a gift for the Blades today,such a shame the boys can't play the Semi.
I guess we should be happy that we have the lowest placed team in the semi-final but I do wish the draw had been different so our loan lads could have had the Wembley experience even if that means us playing two top flight teams to win the pot.
Tommy's performances in the cup will have raised his profile and he should have lots of opportunities for next season. I think playing games is what he needs at the moment so a loan to a Premier team would be ideal. Staying with Sheffield would be great if they go up. If he succeeds at that level then he will deserve the chance to stake his claim at City.

What a strike! Great... SUFC without Doyle and McAtee this season is a rare thing to see. They'll be missed. Credit to Doyle for his steely determination and work rate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.