Tommy Doyle | Signs for Wolves | will be confirmed Jul 1st

ItOSuWR.png

Image credit: http://www.sporting-heroes.net/foot...e-9019/manchester-city-playing-career_a38676/

A debut is always a day of pride for families. Your boy has made it. Going forward the story is Tommy Doyle, but blues of my generation are reminded of Mr Manchester City, Mike Doyle. If anyone bled blue blood, it was Doyle.

Well done Tommy Doyle. He played a very calm game. Kept it simple, but had a good touch on him that bought him space and time. Worked hard and I bet Pep was pleased.

He should be well and truly buzzing tonight. His granddad will be proud, and Mike Doyle would be proud too. He was one of my favorite players and it's really special to see him playing for City. My Dad is a Utd fan but he likes Mike Doyle because he was a big player of his era when he watched City at home and Utd at home on alternate weekends. He will be chuffed that he made his debut and he's a red. A link between City's past and present. The good thing though is that he's clearly there entirely on merit.

Realistically I think the next chance for these lads could be the Shakhtar home game.

I liked his interview on the official site. Good head on young shoulders and humble. That is the way to be.

It`s the City WAY

I had a feeling pre-match and hoped the occasion wouldn't get the better of him, and he might exit à la Phil on Saturday, but he delivered a very accomplished performance. To think he's only 19 makes yer wonder what he'll be like when he's, say 23! I've seen a fair bit of him over the road but last night was as good as I've seen him play!

ItOSuWR.png

Image credit: http://www.sporting-heroes.net/foot...e-9019/manchester-city-playing-career_a38676/

A debut is always a day of pride for families. Your boy has made it. Going forward the story is Tommy Doyle, but blues of my generation are reminded of Mr Manchester City, Mike Doyle. If anyone bled blue blood, it was Doyle.

Well done Tommy Doyle. He played a very calm game. Kept it simple, but had a good touch on him that bought him space and time. Worked hard and I bet Pep was pleased.

He should be well and truly buzzing tonight. His granddad will be proud, and Mike Doyle would be proud too. He was one of my favorite players and it's really special to see him playing for City. My Dad is a Utd fan but he likes Mike Doyle because he was a big player of his era when he watched City at home and Utd at home on alternate weekends. He will be chuffed that he made his debut and he's a red. A link between City's past and present. The good thing though is that he's clearly there entirely on merit.

Realistically I think the next chance for these lads could be the Shakhtar home game.

I liked his interview on the official site. Good head on young shoulders and humble. That is the way to be.
Very good performance last night, never miss a home game but that was a pleasant surprise. Tommy Doyle and Phil Foden are fantastic young players and well balanced lads.

Tommy Doyle is bred for football, Pardoe and Doyle his direct Granddad’s and chuck in a bit of lineage from Alan Oakes, that’s some pedigree.

Just a pity Mike Doyle didn’t live to see his Grandson in a City shirt, until his illness grabbed him Mike was an absolute football nut, he still loved the game and even in the golf club he would talk about football over any other sport. Tommy definitely has some of his attributes, hopefully he will be just as successful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.