Tommy Hutchison failed to turn up. City or his fault ??

Fuck me, “celebrating exploits in the Anglo Italian cup”. Next up, “Merthyr Tydfil- The Welsh Valley Cup 3rd Round Replay Years.”
I’m not a Blackpool fan but I can understand why they would want to mark the occasion. When the team that won that Trophy returned to Blackpool, 50 000 people were there to greet the open top bus they were on.
I think your remarks about other club’s achievements are the same as those some Man Utd fans would be making a few years ago during their glory days.

Because he`d been down to Coventry on his way back to Scotland and was able to fit both visits in.
I was just about to say the same. He’d been in Coventry for a Diamond Club dinner (Diamond Club is open to those who have supported Coventry for fifty years or more). We had been at a supporters meeting the night before and the Crewe branch on the way back.We had a cracking night their with some great, down to earth City fans.

I was just about to say the same. He’d been in Coventry for a Diamond Club dinner (Diamond Club is open to those who have supported Coventry for fifty years or more). We had been at a supporters meeting the night before and the Crewe branch on the way back.We had a cracking night their with some great, down to earth City fans.
We`re all like that in Cheshire Mr Magic, all great fans. ;)

I’m not a Blackpool fan but I can understand why they would want to mark the occasion. When the team that won that Trophy returned to Blackpool, 50 000 people were there to greet the open top bus they were on.
I think your remarks about other club’s achievements are the same as those some Man Utd fans would be making a few years ago during their glory days.
Point taken. And accepted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.