Tommy Hutchison failed to turn up. City or his fault ??

You mean the truth by Tommy ??
No. That you’re a mard arse!… Boom! Back of the net, get in! ha ha

Move on now. My point was about Tommy letting fans down. Fair play to you trying to arrange everything. Enjoy rest of the season.Cheers.

Paying for petrol?! Do me a favour...the club were willing to put him up for two nights so I am sure they would have contributed to his travel expenses if asked. Simply doesn't wash.

Seems the club weren't prepaid to bend their rules & regs for minor misc reasons and Tommy didn't look at the bigger picture.

A free couple of days away and a book plug at City Sq which would likely have shifted more volume than some corporate tourists a lot of which aren't even there for the footie.

On a separate note. Tommy allegedly got put on his arse by a Cardiff fan outside Merthyr's ground one evening in the early nineties just before Swansea played Merthyr. I was told he couldnt take a joke or a punch for that matter.

Paying for petrol?! Do me a favour...the club were willing to put him up for two nights so I am sure they would have contributed to his travel expenses if asked. Simply doesn't wash.
We`re talking about his petrol expenses for just coming down to Mid Cheshire for a Branch Meeting, as he`d already spoken to City about his book sales.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.