tomorrow night on warwick road?

pskilla said:
I hear the MIB's are going to attack a Saga holidays coach full of pensioners. Pwopa nawty,

you've gotta be stupid to do summat like that , them pensioners are fucking lethal !

Bluemanc1968 said:
What aload of Bollocks!!!

Unless you are really in the know about these things, then keep your mouth shut!! my mate said this my mate said that, fucking shit!!

These rag twats are unbelievable!
shut up you idiot!!

the guy i was speaking to is a nob and i know he fights so he would have heard something..it may not happen but some people i.e. those with kids will want to make sure they stay away from it so if there is any chance of it kicking off somewhere they don't want to be going there.

How the fuck do you know if its true or not??

Two things here;

Firstly, Warwick Road will be crawling with OB, so apart from planning on getting their arse bitten by a police dog, batoned to th ground by T.A.G and being trodden under the hooves of Champion the Police Horse, can't see that their 'plan' will amount to much.

Secondly, whilst it's possible that one or two stragglers might get picked off, my experience of Utd, as with most football 'firms', is that when faced with anything like equal numbers, they're not really interested. They may jump about a bit and make a bit of noise, but a proper kick off is very, very unlikely.

My advice to anyone, red or blue tomorrow night, is if you're on your own, don't flaunt colours about and if possible, go mobbed up.

Royaloak said:
Two things here;

Firstly, Warwick Road will be crawling with OB, so apart from planning on getting their arse bitten by a police dog, batoned to th ground by T.A.G and being trodden under the hooves of Champion the Police Horse, can't see that their 'plan' will amount to much.

Secondly, whilst it's possible that one or two stragglers might get picked off, my experience of Utd, as with most football 'firms', is that when faced with anything like equal numbers, they're not really interested. They may jump about a bit and make a bit of noise, but a proper kick off is very, very unlikely.

My advice to anyone, red or blue tomorrow night, is if you're on your own, don't flaunt colours about and if possible, go mobbed up.
I'll take me screwy, show them fucks how the 90s generation do it!!

mcfcjosh said:
Bluemanc1968 said:
What aload of Bollocks!!!

Unless you are really in the know about these things, then keep your mouth shut!! my mate said this my mate said that, fucking shit!!

These rag twats are unbelievable!
shut up you idiot!!

the guy i was speaking to is a nob and i know he fights so he would have heard something..it may not happen but some people i.e. those with kids will want to make sure they stay away from it so if there is any chance of it kicking off somewhere they don't want to be going there.

Listen mate!! Scare mongering twats like you should be banned off here!! like i said unless you trully know people ''AND I DO! stopped spreading bollocks from what some skanky 16 year old rat has told you, might be happening! Ive been to the most scary places over the years! Millwall, Cardiff, Leeds, following city! and OT is'nt one of those by any FV standards!

Bluemanc1968 said:
mcfcjosh said:
shut up you idiot!!

Listen mate!! Scare mongering twats like you should be banned off here!! like i said unless you trully know people ''AND I DO! stopped spreading bollocks from what some skanky 16 year old rat has told you, might be happening! Ive been to the most scary places over the years! Millwall, Cardiff, Leeds, following city! and OT is'nt one of those by any FV standards!

Easy tiger!!! You just sounded like one of them said twats! Give the guy a break, he thought he was doing a favour!

Blue Smarties said:
Royaloak said:
Two things here;

I'll take me screwy, show them fucks how the 90s generation do it!!

Mmmmm...... I'd put my screwy back in the tool box by the '90s. More of a 70's boy myself - now that was when hooligans were the real deal and men in black were the blokes who buried your grandad.

Bluemanc1968 said:
mcfcjosh said:
shut up you idiot!!

agree that the OP is probably bollocks and dibble will be all over it, but you dont have to spout that you know faces and have done the big games pretending you the big Hard Man

On a slightly different topic, having never been locked in after a game at the swamp before, for those driving to the game, do the car parks around the ground remain open until the City fans are out so we can get to our cars?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.