tomorrow night on warwick road?

Royaloak said:
Two things here;

Firstly, Warwick Road will be crawling with OB, so apart from planning on getting their arse bitten by a police dog, batoned to th ground by T.A.G and being trodden under the hooves of Champion the Police Horse, can't see that their 'plan' will amount to much.

Secondly, whilst it's possible that one or two stragglers might get picked off, my experience of Utd, as with most football 'firms', is that when faced with anything like equal numbers, they're not really interested. They may jump about a bit and make a bit of noise, but a proper kick off is very, very unlikely.

My advice to anyone, red or blue tomorrow night, is if you're on your own, don't flaunt colours about and if possible, go mobbed up.

sound advice

Stevies Bald Head! said:
Bluemanc1968 said:
Listen mate!! Scare mongering twats like you should be banned off here!! like i said unless you trully know people ''AND I DO! stopped spreading bollocks from what some skanky 16 year old rat has told you, might be happening! Ive been to the most scary places over the years! Millwall, Cardiff, Leeds, following city! and OT is'nt one of those by any FV standards!

agree that the OP is probably bollocks and dibble will be all over it, but you dont have to spout that you know faces and have done the big games pretending you the big Hard Man

All this bollocks about last week!! and what they are suppossed to be doing this week, They did fuck all last week and they will do fuck all this week, yes they pushed a fence over, fuck me people are really blowing this shit out of proportion, I was there from five a clock on the the night! and the only time the MIB rats were there was at 7.30, and there was only 50 tops, bouncing about and running like fuck into the away section, that was it before the game! after the game they pushed a fence over and scared a few families, ''SHIT HOUSES'' and city fans ''NOT LADS'' give as much as they got, which to be honest was not alot, considering the OB went straight in, Not really all out war was it!, all these threads are doing is scaring blues going tomorrow! and bigging up these rat twats, and like I pointed out OT is not the worse ground to go to! and especialy with 9000+ blues there!

All this talk of carrying tools is quite funny! Why lower ourselves to their dirty rag ways? This is a time to show your kids that we are better than them, on and off the field! Let the headlines say: Fergie beaten and Rags cause damage and uproar....Blues walk away heads held high!

Bluemanc1968 said:
Stevies Bald Head! said:
agree that the OP is probably bollocks and dibble will be all over it, but you dont have to spout that you know faces and have done the big games pretending you the big Hard Man

All this bollocks about last week!! and what they are suppossed to be doing this week, They did fuck all last week and they will do fuck all this week, yes they pushed a fence over, fuck me people are really blowing this shit out of proportion, I was there from five a clock on the the night! and the only time the MIB rats were there was at 7.30, and there was only 50 tops, bouncing about and running like fuck into the away section, that was it before the game! after the game they pushed a fence over and scared a few families, ''SHIT HOUSES'' and city fans ''NOT LADS'' give as much as they got, which to be honest was not alot, considering the OB went straight in, Not really all out war was it!, all these threads are doing is scaring blues going tomorrow! and bigging up these rat twats, and like I pointed out OT is not the worse ground to go to! and especialy with 9000+ blues there!

Agree 100%, they are kids who shit it at any sign of a toe to toe with someone who wants to know. It will be tame tommorow imo, ob will be over it like a fly round shit.

kinkladze:-) said:
All this talk of carrying tools is quite funny! Why lower ourselves to their dirty rag ways? This is a time to show your kids that we are better than them, on and off the field! Let the headlines say: Fergie beaten and Rags cause damage and uproar....Blues walk away heads held high!
Glad you managed to notice it's tongue in cheek! ;-)

Blue Smarties said:
kinkladze:-) said:
Glad you managed to notice it's tongue in cheek! ;-)

Why thankyou!! But really, rather than speculate what may happen, just walk on by!

mcfcjosh said:
speaking to a united fan earlier and he was telling me that something big is planned for warwick road and he warned that if you didnt want to be involved stay away..so either stay away or if its what your into make sure you go that way ;).

i'd say warwick road be the safest place in manchester tomorrow night after you put it on an internet forum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.