tomorrow night on warwick road?

Shooter 83 said:
Sort your heads out lads! 20 of us got the tram last game singing everything goin past them all the way down to busby way to the away end. Did they do anything,, did they f**k.

Utd's firm beat up barnsley bar staff.. mainly women or students, thats what they are all about.
Mate theyve got flares!! how are you not scared!?? all the solid gangs have flares

Shooter 83 said:
Sort your heads out lads! 20 of us got the tram last game singing everything goin past them all the way down to busby way to the away end. Did they do anything,, did they f**k.

Utd's firm beat up barnsley bar staff.. mainly women or students, thats what they are all about.

I think they actually threw drinks and food at them,
they could not beat up a bag of mini cheddars.

Shooter 83 said:

As I am a woman that's made me feel much better!!! And for the person who mentioned the 70's and early 80's I was around then and thought that those days had gone.

I am not scared just slightly worried that's all..........OK? But there is no way I am not going to be there. If I can cope with classes of students who don't want to learn I can cope with the United lot!!

bluemike said:
mcfcmatt said:
Sadly I won't be going tomorrow due to having the young un so if anyone shits themselves that much that they cant hack going send me a pm and I'll have your ticket you tarts! because I really fancy going now! Stop being such drama queens FFS. PM's Welcome and 1 ticket needed!
That is the best (and funniest) request I've seen for a ticket yet!!

I did not hunt for a ticket before but this thread does seem that loadsa people don't want to go now! Tickets please soft arses!

I am genuinely surprised at the level of hype surrounding tomorrows events off the field and some of the reactions by some people. This type of thing gets said every time we go to O/T and its always amounts to a non event. Over the years I've seen lads punched and kicked and threatened but not just at United it happens all over the place and yes Maine Road was often a hellhole of intimidation for visiting supporters. I've been to Leeds and sat in their end and in United's K stand before now as well as in Boltons home standing section at the old Boundary Park and in with the Forest boys to watch City and as long as you don't go looking for it then usually it doesn't find you. Millwall's Cold Blow Lane was frightening when I was a teenager but by and large thats all it was and it's usually the pre-match hype that tends to build it all up.

I took my two daughters to United earlier this season and I'll be taking them there again tomorrow along with 9,000 other Blues. Can't wait for it, the added tension is the spice of life and the passion is what its all about.

Blue2112 said:
I am genuinely surprised at the level of hype surrounding tomorrows events off the field and some of the reactions by some people. This type of thing gets said every time we go to O/T and its always amounts to a non event. Over the years I've seen lads punched and kicked and threatened but not just at United it happens all over the place and yes Maine Road was often a hellhole of intimidation for visiting supporters. I've been to Leeds and sat in their end and in United's K stand before now as well as in Boltons home standing section at the old Boundary Park and in with the Forest boys to watch City and as long as you don't go looking for it then usually it doesn't find you. Millwall's Cold Blow Lane was frightening when I was a teenager but by and large thats all it was and it's usually the pre-match hype that tends to build it all up.

I took my two daughters to United earlier this season and I'll be taking them there again tomorrow along with 9,000 other Blues. Can't wait for it, the added tension is the spice of life and the passion is what its all about.

Think you can genuinely claim to be the only one who's done that ;-^

Sorry to be a tw&t but think you meant Burnden Park and not meaning to imply that Bolton used to play at Oldham. I hate b&stards who point things like this out. I'd kill myslef but don't want to miss tomorrow night.

robsta said:
Blue2112 said:

Sorry to be a tw&t but think you meant Burnden Park and not meaning to imply that Bolton used to play at Oldham. I hate b&stards who point things like this out. I'd kill myslef but don't want to miss tomorrow night.

Haha yeah guilty your honour - DOH!!

robsta said:
Blue2112 said:

Haha yeah guilty your honour - DOH!!

In 1970 I was 15 an we played the 2d leg of the LC semi at the swamp, an the only way my old fella would let me go was with one of his mates from work..........I had broke my leg so I was in plaster, an he knew if I went with the usual suspects it would kick off, so along comes his mate, Billy Blue, yes it was his real name.

First we end up in the stretford end paddock, just the two of us with railings seperating from 12500 of the unwashed, he then spends 90 mins taking the p*ss an throwing crisps at em like were in a f*cking zoo, they were going f*cking mental.

We come out while all the city fans are being kept in, having just knocked the bleeders out, so there aint too many other people walking along smiling, and get on a bus, upstairs so he can have a fag, full of the basterds an every one a nuckle dragger, I`m sat there thinking no Bill, please be quite or we get killed, the conductor comes along, ...............TWO TICKETS TO WEMBLEY PLEASE......then just sets off ripping the p*ss out of any of them who even looks like they wanted to say something with a big grin on his face, I can only think they had him down as a complete nutter because not one of them got narky.

I get home and the old man says, "I knew Bill would keep you out of trouble".........He didn`t know the half of it, God bless Billy wherever he may be now, for one of the most interesting nights ever at a game.

blueonblue said:
In 1970 I was 15 an we played the 2d leg of the LC semi at the swamp, an the only way my old fella would let me go was with one of his mates from work..........I had broke my leg so I was in plaster, an he knew if I went with the usual suspects it would kick off, so along comes his mate, Billy Blue, yes it was his real name.

First we end up in the stretford end paddock, just the two of us with railings seperating from 12500 of the unwashed, he then spends 90 mins taking the p*ss an throwing crisps at em like were in a f*cking zoo, they were going f*cking mental.

We come out while all the city fans are being kept in, having just knocked the bleeders out, so there aint too many other people walking along smiling, and get on a bus, upstairs so he can have a fag, full of the basterds an every one a nuckle dragger, I`m sat there thinking no Bill, please be quite or we get killed, the conductor comes along, ...............TWO TICKETS TO WEMBLEY PLEASE......then just sets off ripping the p*ss out of any of them who even looks like they wanted to say something with a big grin on his face, I can only think they had him down as a complete nutter because not one of them got narky.

Top post mate! really enjoyed the read!!!

I get home and the old man says, "I knew Bill would keep you out of trouble".........He didn`t know the half of it, God bless Billy wherever he may be now, for one of the most interesting nights ever at a game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.