Tomorrows defence?

Hope he starts Savic. Played ok on Sunday, until 'that' error. Would be a huge confidence boost for him to get a couple of games. Dropping him now would crush him. He's good enough to deal with their forwards. As long as we take the game to them, he should hopefully have a quiet night.

has to be kolarov on left, clichy was awful sunday, the amount of space he left sunday you could have played another game in that space

Looks like Toure and Savic again as he has said Lescott will only be on the bench if he recovers. I would imagine Richards and Kolorov will be the full backs

Sporting wont over commit but will break quickly. Personally I would play three at the back Kolorov, Toure and Savic with Clichy and Richards as wing backs. Midfield three would be Yaya, Silva and Milner with Balo and Edin up front. It wont happen though as I think Bobby will play four at the back

Eds said:
Sporting wont over commit but will break quickly. Personally I would play three at the back Kolorov, Toure and Savic with Clichy and Richards as wing backs. Midfield three would be Yaya, Silva and Milner with Balo and Edin up front. It wont happen though as I think Bobby will play four at the back

and thats why you are not manager haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.