Tomorrows front page of the MEN?

squirtyflower said:
Does anyone think a shit rag like the MUEN has picked up on an exclusive soooooo big that the nationals have overlooked it?

It'll be something like Aguerro is an Argie, just like Tevez!

MUEN shortly to be renamed The MUMN, seeing as it can be bought at the newsagents about 8-30 in the morning and it's now gone up to 50p! Cheeky beggars!

mancunial said:
mancunial said:
Well if it is negative just before the biggest game of the season then my pitchfork is ready, anyone for a march.
what about bobby being offered the England jobby?
Nice to see you can carry a conversation by yourself lol

pudge said:
mancunial said:
mancunial said:
Well if it is negative just before the biggest game of the season then my pitchfork is ready, anyone for a march.
what about bobby being offered the England jobby?
Nice to see you can carry a conversation by yourself lol
pudge that comes from living a solo life for the past 22 years, I even argue with myself after being on this site, don't get me started after watching and listening to talkshite and sky, I'm definitely not marrying material.

Surprised I have not seen any comments regarding the disgraceful article on Wednesday in the MEN titled "Manchester City face fight for their future"
Whoever wrote it did not have the balls to put his name against it.

As its now 7am somebody must have got a Saturday Evening new by now. I'm in Kent before going back to Arsenal game tomorrow so can't get one. What does it say

remember arthur mann said:
squirtyflower said:
Does anyone think a shit rag like the MUEN has picked up on an exclusive soooooo big that the nationals have overlooked it?

It'll be something like Aguerro is an Argie, just like Tevez!

MUEN shortly to be renamed The MUMN, seeing as it can be bought at the newsagents about 8-30 in the morning and it's now gone up to 50p! Cheeky beggars!

Used to get this before I took to some empirical research which showed without a shadow of a doubt that Manchester's only PL team playing it's home games within the City of Manchester, were treated less favourably than some Lancashire outfit dressed in scarlet, and yer right RAM, it used to drop on the letter box about dinnertime with all yesterday's news in it, unless it was MANUre related in which case it was upto the minute! I renamed it many seasons ago The FOTMUEN!

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1490656_burger-van-ban-around-etihad-stadium-after-complaints-over-litter-on-manchester-city-matchdays" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... -matchdays</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.