Tomorrows front page of the MEN?

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
remember arthur mann said:
squirtyflower said:
Does anyone think a shit rag like the MUEN has picked up on an exclusive soooooo big that the nationals have overlooked it?

It'll be something like Aguerro is an Argie, just like Tevez!

MUEN shortly to be renamed The MUMN, seeing as it can be bought at the newsagents about 8-30 in the morning and it's now gone up to 50p! Cheeky beggars!

Used to get this before I took to some empirical research which showed without a shadow of a doubt that Manchester's only PL team playing it's home games within the City of Manchester, were treated less favourably than some Lancashire outfit dressed in scarlet, and yer right RAM, it used to drop on the letter box about dinnertime with all yesterday's news in it, unless it was MANUre related in which case it was upto the minute! I renamed it many seasons ago The FOTMUEN!
Web search
Manchester Evening News

menmedia.co.uk/
Manchester Evening News for the latest in news – from sport and business to life & style and TV & showbiz. Get regular football updates on Manchester United ...

I would suggest getting on Twitter and giving this Keegan character some grief. He always seems to be behind the negative non sport related City stories for the MUEN, any positive stories about the club never seem to be written by him.

Please don't tell me that it was a front page story!?!

People, do not click those links for this shout-house rag.

I was there whilst this "none" drama unfolded. They should have run a story that the Train Lescott used last week was run by Network Rail that has just been fined for a Crash the other year. Grasping at straws comes to mind!

The ground was stepped and graded, and although not ideal, it wasn't a death trap.The bit that makes you laugh is that whilst installing the "safety methods", it was actually more dangerous. Sometimes it is safer to just get the bit done you need quickly before the ground deteriorates. Everything is a risk in construction, and safety is being, and can be improved. But sometimes H&S doesn't allow for experience and calculated risks. There are many instances H&S hinders safety, or makes the job impossible or impractical.

Here's the death trap...
6fe41c95.jpg

I don't work for the company involved, and i have more pictures during the build. I won't post later photos, as these may compromise Lescott's privacy and security etc.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Just seen the story......................Fuck all about a city player.

Joleon Lescotts building firm fined for putting at risk workers who were working on the grounds of his new mansion.

Funny that - I thought Joleon was a footballer and not a guy who owner a building firm.

Fuck off MUEN with your anti city slants.It has fuck all to do with Joleon! Total cnuts

Have the MEN in fron of me !!
No fucking idea what you`re rabbiting on about ref ANTI CITY !!!!!!
Headlines = Lescott mansion death threat BUILDERS FINED.
Page 2 = Builder fined over Lescott home blunders.
How the fuck can you get an anti City slant on that ?? Some people just look for shit that doesn`t exist.

oakiecokie said:

Joleon Lescotts building firm fined for putting at risk workers who were working on the grounds of his new mansion.

Funny that - I thought Joleon was a footballer and not a guy who owner a building firm.

Fuck off MUEN with your anti city slants.It has fuck all to do with Joleon! Total cnuts

How the fuck can you get an anti City slant on that ?? Some people just look for shit that doesn`t exist.

Oakie-Open your eyes mate. It is a jab at a city/city employee. Why even mention Joleon? Is it his fault? No..Are they Joleons' employees? No...It's about a health and safety issue of people working on a buliding site.

oakiecokie said:

Oakie-Open your eyes mate. It is a jab at a city/city employee. Why even mention Joleon? Is it his fault? No..Are they Joleons' employees? No...It's about a health and safety issue of people working on a buliding site.
It's "news-worthy" Only because it relates to Lescott and MCFC, but likewise they'd have treated such an incident at a Man Utd player's property in the same way.

The Mirror Grp just want sales/attention to their paper so they can get readers/advertisers. That goes for front and back pages. Best way to hurt them is to boycott their paper.

oakiecokie said:

Where does it indicate that it is Lescotts fault ??
As I said you look for shit thats doesn`t exist.Does the headline make out that they are working for Lescott ? Did Lescott employ them ?
It is NOT a jab at City or the player at all.
Only in your tiny brain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.