Tomorrow's Sunday Supplement: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
laburnumblue said:
Beasley and Smith= Cunts!

Smith really is an arrogant, greasy haired, pompous, screable, pseudo-sapien, simpleton ****-wipe who should shut the fuck up as he'll never be the man his mother was.
that last line made me laugh :)

It's funny watching these Sunday supplements over the last few years they slag of nearly every team, but I can't remember them slagging of the scum and baconface today they praised the players they signed and
Them getting them in early

SouthStandStander said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
laburnumblue said:
Beasley and Smith= Cunts!

Smith really is an arrogant, greasy haired, pompous, screable, pseudo-sapien, simpleton ****-wipe who should shut the fuck up as he'll never be the man his mother was.

I don't watch SS very often but Henry Winter seems very level headed and intelligent with his contribution to the debates. Is this normal for him?

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
SouthStandStander said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:

I don't watch SS very often but Henry Winter seems very level headed and intelligent with his contribution to the debates. Is this normal for him?
From what I see of him on Twatter, he rarely spouts shit.

Didn't realise that Henry was the ghost writer for Dalglish and idiot, explains the massive Liverpool bias

WTF!! Beasley has just tipped city to win the premiership. He also defended Balo!!

jayrea said:
WTF!! Beasley has just tipped city to win the premiership. He also defended Balo!!
I missed the last half hour, apparently 'if you're having West Ham/Cardiff and then the Derby on, it's my tele from now until then' means that its now time for Disney channel! (That from my 9 year old daughter!).
What did Woolnough, Winter and Smith say?
(Smith looks like an extra from Trainspotting).

jayrea said:

He probably remembers the abuse I sent him on email after the Hughes statement and fears the same wrath!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.