Toni Kroos

Think we might go for £70m. If last year reports were true about us trying to get £100m rated Pogba for £58m, then we walked away at a rejected £70m final offer, there is £70m or some change and player swap somewhere in Txiki's pocket that has been reserved for another midfielder. We landed Sterling and KDB last year and was reportedly still in pursuit of Pogba irregardless but pulled out when the asking was unrealistic.

£70m for Kroos is comparable value to £50m for KdB.

Think we might go for £70m. If last year reports were true about us trying to get £100m rated Pogba for £58m, then we walked away at a rejected £70m final offer, there is £70m or some change and player swap somewhere in Txiki's pocket that has been reserved for another midfielder. We landed Sterling and KDB last year and was reportedly still in pursuit of Pogba irregardless but pulled out when the asking was unrealistic.

£70m for Kroos is comparable value to £50m for KdB.

Source?

No credible source whatsover. Thats why I said reportedly because its all based on my memory of how media reports widely covered our chase for Pogba in the last transfer window. We were then in for Sterling KdB and Pogba at once and if I recalled correctly these were the names whose threads here had positive cryptic clues.

I remembered we walked away at £70m. We started bargaining at £58m or something like that 3 months after it was reported that Pogba is valued by Juve at £100m, or was it €100m. It was also reported that we wanted to swap Yaya or players surplus to requirements like Dzeko and Jovetic.

putting 2 and 2 together I think we have set aside a good amount of money for a big signing last window but it had its ceiling and Pogba fell beyond that. For all I know maybe we have spent it on Gundogan now.

Mirror reporting City have approached Real about Kroos?

Could this be a last minute spanner in the works for Pogba from Real or just City testing the waters? Who cares, just get Kroos!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.