Tonight / Operation One End / Away fans relocation {merged}

A A

Anonymous

But you can't as you sit elsewhere in the ground. Then ring the club and ask to be relocated to blocks 113, 114 or 115 for this one off game (Wigan have only taken up half of the allocation and they will be placed on the upper tier of the South Stand)

Bring your scarves, flags, banners, your voices and sing NON STOP with the 110/111 and the South Stand boys and support the lads to a vital 3 points.

city-fans-8767.jpg

Steps to do this.

SEASONCARD HOLDERS
1. Ring the club on 0870 062 1894
2. Say you want to relocate to block 113, 114 or 115 (depending on your personal preference) for the Wigan game on Monday 29th March - 8pm.
3. They will activate your seasoncard for this one off game for the correct turnstyle and send you seat details through the post (Thanks to GStar for this)
4. Bring your scarf, banners and voices.
5. Use your scraves, banners and voices and sing your hearts out.
6. Watch City gain vital 3 points ;-)

NON SEASONCARD HOLDERS
1. Puchase your tickets in block 113, 114 or 115.
2. See 4, 5 and 6 above.

Treat it like a game at Ewood Park in the Darwen End or any other away game.

Re: Want to stand and sing at the Wigan game?

Brilliant Idea IP, Can the south stand sing as well, because it seems to have quiet this season, and everyone in 121/122 as well please, thank you

Freestyler said:
TomInce93 said:
can they relocate my seasoncard for this one ?

just ring the ticket office and ask them to relocate you to one of the blocks.

Do they send you a ticket out or do they activate your seasoncard for this game? Not got round to doing mine yet, will do it tommorrow when i know my card details.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Freestyler said:
just ring the ticket office and ask them to relocate you to one of the blocks.

Do they send you a ticket out or do they activate your seasoncard for this game? Not got round to doing mine yet, will do it tommorrow when i know my card details.

my mate is doing his tomorrow, so i'm not sure, i imagine you will get a ticket reciept like you do for home cup games.

Relocated to 114 today.

Was told that my season card will just work at the turnstyle although the girl did keep pitting me on hold when I asked any sort of question.

Have received a e mither from the club with my new seat details

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/event.php?eid=342376427157&index=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/eve ... 57&index=1</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.