Tonight / Operation One End / Away fans relocation {merged}

Re: Want to stand and sing at the Wigan game?

Immaculate Pasta said:
city-fans-8767.jpg

does anyone know what game this pic was taken at? old guy at the bottom with his arms out wide sits about 10 seats away from me. hes a top bloke.

gota be a european away game, every 1 with t shirts on??? not in this country haha

stewyblue said:
gota be a european away game, every 1 with t shirts on??? not in this country haha

Looks like Omonia Nicosia away when we won 2-0 JO (2), Think thats there scarf up near the top right hand corner.

TomInce93 said:
liamctid said:
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/event.php?eid=342376427157&index=1

Joined that mate :)
LCBblue will be attending this event.

Also, thought I'd contribute to the thread a little, I have already relocated myself and my cousin and Dad for this game and so when your speaking on the phone to the ticket office, explain your a season card holder but you understand that you can relocate for the Wigan game. Choose your block of preference (fill up 114)! and bob's your Auntie. Done. Finished.

Simple as boys, I know for fact there's lots of passionate, loud blues around me usually in the North Stand, so get yourselves over there and contribute. I want this to be a success! :D Come on City!!!

(Will this be a sticky until the game?)

SWPISHOME said:
stewyblue said:

Looks like Omonia Nicosia away when we won 2-0 JO (2), Think thats there scarf up near the top right hand corner.

eyes like a sh*t house rat haha

stewyblue said:

gonna print a load off and get people to ask him to autograph them.

I'd love to.
I'd stand and sing anywhere.
Had everything booked for my birthday
and Spurs game and it's all fucked.
I'm gutted. Booked flights months ago.
Damn that FA cup.

ps.
I've a Sister livin' in Wigan.

This section is where the adult and child with free shirt is being sold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.