Tonight / Operation One End / Away fans relocation {merged}

jrb said:
ballinio said:
the reason it didnt work last night was because it was a one-off which meant the tickets were sold to families. The away fans must be moved, we all know it. I`d move them to the 3rd tier, half the 3rd tier for league matches, full 3rd tier for cup games. Make sure theyre all searched,they`ll have a prime view which they will be charged for accordingly. The south stand will then be all city fans and will have time to develop into a loud stand with like minded fans.I think it would work. People beating themselves up because it wasnt like Hamburg last night are crazy.It just needs planning, i remember maine rd being deathly quiet most games.

I'll repeat it once again for the record. The away fans cannot be moved for various reasons. The away fans will not be moved until either of the two scenarios I have mentioned happen.
Are you a school taecher ?

ballinio said:
jrb said:
I'll repeat it once again for the record. The away fans cannot be moved for various reasons. The away fans will not be moved until either of the two scenarios I have mentioned happen.
Are you a school taecher ?

Nope. But the kids on here keep on posting the same scenario, even after I've told them time and again.

Explain again why they cant move then (cant be botherd trwling though the 32 pages). As far as I see it Newcastle do it so why cant we? Putting the away fans in that third teir would be the best thing imo.

not my fault! said:
Explain again why they cant move then (cant be botherd trwling though the 32 pages). As far as I see it Newcastle do it so why cant we? Putting the away fans in that third teir would be the best thing imo.
Simple the issue is exiting the ground their car park is on that side of the stadium moving them else where would lead to problems building new fencing or issues on the spirals etc they are where they are and there isn't a simple solution

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
not my fault! said:
Simple the issue is exiting the ground their car park is on that side of the stadium moving them else where would lead to problems building new fencing or issues on the spirals etc they are where they are and there isn't a simple solution

The thing is, at every other ground I've been to in the country the away fans leave the stadium and merge with the home fans immediately whether their coaches are right by the away entrances or a mile away!

at all the big grounds; OT StJ's SoL, we walk into thousands of their fans and it's not 1982 anymore, very little if anything kicks off outside the ground! why can't we shove the away fans wherever we bleedin like and make them walk around from where're to get back to their coaches instead of giving them pride of place and making them the royalty of the CoMS???

danburge82 said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:

The thing is, at every other ground I've been to in the country the away fans leave the stadium and merge with the home fans immediately whether their coaches are right by the away entrances or a mile away!

at all the big grounds; OT StJ's SoL, we walk into thousands of their fans and it's not 1982 anymore, very little if anything kicks off outside the ground! why can't we shove the away fans wherever we bleedin like and make them walk around from where're to get back to their coaches instead of giving them pride of place and making them the royalty of the CoMS???
It's always been that way at City be it Platt Lane (ok that stand was a dump before it got rebuilt) then they had the corner of the North Stand at Maine Road. I am guessing it's probably the police as well have a say in it. The main issue is where every they go they have to be segregated until leaving the stadium giving meaning tier 3 is out of the question because of the spirals the only other place realisitcally they can go is the other side of the goal or mirrored in the North Stand either side. It's something that can be looked at if and when the ground is extended but as it is there just isn't a straight forward answer.

Thing is as people have pointed out where every they are tends to be where our main singing section has historically always been be it at COMS or Maine Road. When COMS opened was the time for us to get an "end" not 6 years after we moved in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.