Tonights Champions League Football..

bayern blade said:
Tough one for us at Valencia, I'd be happy with a draw.

Valencia are a bad side with a poor defence.

Saw thousands of Munchens in Valencia today, they'll all be well pissed and sunburnt by now.

sam-caddick said:
bayern blade said:

Bayern will beat Valencia tonight if they turn up.

Valencia will not try to park the bus like other teams do. And the result in BATE could come very good for both of the team. If Lille wins (currently they lead 2:0) Valencia (has won the direct matches against BATE) is through wereas Bayern only needs to draw to be through. In that case Bayern is first of the group if they win, if they draw they win the group if they have the same result as Valencia (win, draw, loss) in the last match - if it would be worse Valencia is first.

Maldeika said:
sam-caddick said:
bayern blade said:

Bayern will beat Valencia tonight if they turn up.

Valencia will not try to park the bus like other teams do. And the result in BATE could come very good for both of the team. If Lille wins (currently they lead 2:0) Valencia (has won the direct matches against BATE) is through wereas Bayern only needs to draw to be through. In that case Bayern is first of the group if they win, if they draw they win the group if they have the same result as Valencia (win, draw, loss) in the last match - if it would be worse Valencia is first.
Where the fuck did I leave those migraine tablets?

;-)

That is... an interesting player selection on Chelsea's part.

Čech, Ivanović, Cole, Luiz, Cahill, Azpilicueta, Ramires, Oscar, Mikel, Hazard, Mata

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.