tonights corrie

TTTCITYBHOY said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
will you lighten up mate? seriously, you wonder why I've had 2 go's at you, it's because it's amusing that you take the bait instead of just laughing and taking the joke and getting on with it. Why make such a big deal out of it, I'm only being jokily sarcastic for a laugh.
Ben,you started taking the pish my good man,,i can take a joke as good as anyone,but i dont like getting the pish taken out of me matey .

whatever mate.

seriously though i keep thinking about lizzie? the disabled woman getting out her chair and standing up on the bar pmsl

Freestyler said:
only noticed 2 mistakes.

after fizz had the baby, which was a girl.

both john and fizz called her 'him' just after it when talking to the nurse.

and the other?

i do hope peter doesn't die

his constant self obsessed guilt and terrible acting would be a loss, a great loss

jesus, i sound like a fucking fan.

Edge of the seat Soap Drama at it's finest in tonight's first part. Stunning performances from Leanne, Sally and especially Carla. A wonderful piece of humour thrown in too for good measure;

Sean about Ashley: " We used to have a Joke, every time I went in the Butchers he would say " Mince" and I would say " Homophobe".

This was excellent stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.