tonights corrie

JoeMercer'sWay said:
levets said:
The death scenes were extremely realistic.. and quite disturbing

what were you watching? they were so obvious it was boring.

eh? give your head a fucking wobble..... I'm stating that from experience of seeing the reality of death.... Last breath, death throes, lights out.... got me?

levets said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
what were you watching? they were so obvious it was boring.

eh? give your head a fucking wobble..... I'm stating that from experience of seeing the reality of death.... Last breath, death throes, lights out.... got me?

it was too scripted and obvious for me, took the effect away.

I wobbled my head too, no luck for you in that department.

i like corrie, but i only managed to catch tonight's episode

it was good, and i am glad that norris didn't buy it.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
levets said:

script..... I know it's a soap.... forget the script... or the obvious outcome of the situation.... marriage... and death (or is it).... Chucky telling sally... then dyeing... not talking about the plot.... I'm talking about the reality of those last few seconds.... spot on! You haven't experienced it if you don't agree.

levets said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

script..... I know it's a soap.... forget the script... or the obvious outcome of the situation.... marriage... and death (or is it).... Chucky telling sally... then dyeing... not talking about the plot.... I'm talking about the reality of those last few seconds.... spot on! You haven't experienced it if you don't agree.

i never seen someone actually die, i can only go off dramatic effect and what I think of it as a programme.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.