Tonight's Football

hodgson.jpg

The king is dead. Long live the king.

Seriously could Liverpool be anymore of a laughing stock ?

What about Arsenal as well very lucky to scrape a draw at home with Leeds then loose convincingly to one of the bottom sides in the championship.

That Leicester result is not looking too bad now !

alera said:
The king is dead. Long live the king.

Seriously could Liverpool be anymore of a laughing stock ?

What about arsenal as well very lucky to scrape a draw at home with Leeds then loose convincingly to one of the bottom sides in the championship.

That Leicester result is not looking too bad now !

Was never really a bad result.

it will interesting to see now just how loyal the liverpool fans are to there managers and go back on there word about being loyal to them.personally i think getting dalglish back was a bad mistake and defines liverpool as a whole that they are living in the past and trying to keep this whole liverpool spirit and history thing going.truth is history is history and nobody cares,the only thing that matters is that you are getting results today,next week and throughout the season.no doubt there fans think there should be a minutes silence tonight because they go beat,cant stand liverpool me.i hate them as much as the rags.

Great from our perspective. We simply have to keep getting results. Our pre-season rivals (for me was red and blue dippers and villa) are all turd. We're only in contention with arseholes spuds and chelsea for second as the other twats will surely defy logic and win league. Challenging 2nd place end of season? I'll take it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.