Tonight's Football

RBmk2 said:
Is anyone seriously surprised that Blackpool beat that lot?I'm not.
Torres,Reina and Gerard apart they are utter crap-but the dicks in the media like that nobhead Matterface commentating for talkspite tonight just can't get over it.

After Torres scored it was "king kenny's back"....after Blackpool scored,all the patronising shit about Taylor-Fletcher being released by the dippers and "fighting his way back...and now he's scored against them.."..he even managed to mention how the dippers needed to win "to get back in touch with the European places..."...."illustrious history....."

They just can't cope with their beloved dippers turning to shit in front of them.
Total,utter denial.

When Dalglish came back,I posted that they are showing all the signs of becoming the next Newcastle.A visit from the fired up battery acid team that is Everton is the last thing Dalglish needs.

Everton will be smelling blood and have all the attributes to really give them a drubbing if they score early.

Happy days....if only to piss the sycophantic wankers in the media right off.
Bravo sir. Great post, take a bow. When they are losing at home to Wycombe in the third flight then these misery addicts can consider starting to discuss loyalty. Until then, I spit on their self delusion

RBmk2 said:
Is anyone seriously surprised that Blackpool beat that lot?I'm not.
Torres,Reina and Gerard apart they are utter crap-but the dicks in the media like that nobhead Matterface commentating for talkspite tonight just can't get over it.

After Torres scored it was "king kenny's back"....after Blackpool scored,all the patronising shit about Taylor-Fletcher being released by the dippers and "fighting his way back...and now he's scored against them.."..he even managed to mention how the dippers needed to win "to get back in touch with the European places..."...."illustrious history....."

They just can't cope with their beloved dippers turning to shit in front of them.
Total,utter denial.

When Dalglish came back,I posted that they are showing all the signs of becoming the next Newcastle.A visit from the fired up battery acid team that is Everton is the last thing Dalglish needs.

Everton will be smelling blood and have all the attributes to really give them a drubbing if they score early.

Happy days....if only to piss the sycophantic wankers in the media right off.

Lovely isn't it :)

Poulson, Mereiles, Lucas. What a midfield! A blindfolded NDJ would beat them on his own.

Never mind, once Carra's back watch out!

429x.jpg

dont know whos the worst liverpool fans or newcastle. there is a poster on rawk who seriously beleive's liverpool can win the title THIS YEAR with king kenny given the job. the post was made before tonights pile of shit so maybe he might have changed his mind and settled for 2nd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.