Tonight's game (definitely ON at Noon - see page 8)

cityboy95

Will tonites game be called off due to the snow or wont it i am going with my uncle and my mate and i hope it is on although it will be very hard getting down the ground as i am on crutches i am getting the train btw

Re: Tonight's game

The snow's coming down pretty heavily now, so I don't think it's a formality the game will go ahead.

Defo on. Especially with them coming from Austria.

Good on ya with the crutches. My mates wimping out from this and Saturday because of crutches. He's broke his ankle and snapped ligaments.

we've had 3inches over night in duky...and another 2 inches this morning, its a feckin blizzrd here at the mo

j97t5k.jpg

There will be more concern about access routes - people getting to the game. Am sure the club has enough man power and equipment to sort out around the stadium itself and of course the pitch, but for fans getting there, snow could be an issue if it gets any heavier.

I already know 2 guys who can't /won't go tonight because of the cold and snow. Had a very small think about it myself but still planning on going, need to be more than this to put me off!

PJMCC1UK said:
Defo on. Especially with them coming from Austria.

Good on ya with the crutches. My mates wimping out from this and Saturday because of crutches. He's broke his ankle and snapped ligaments.
broke my ankle too ill be off em monday if all goes well

I work very close to the ground, and it is snowing a lot now. Surrounding areas have got quite a covering now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.