Tonight's game (definitely ON at Noon - see page 8)

Re: Tonight's game

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
PJMCC1UK said:
Defo on. Especially with them coming from Austria.

Good on ya with the crutches. My mates wimping out from this and Saturday because of crutches. He's broke his ankle and snapped ligaments.

Some folk! Bust ankle and snapped ligaments? 'Ad 'e bin picked 'eed 'ave turned up. Just 'cos it's on telly - feet up, waited on hand and foot, nice and warm. Part timers, can't be doin' with 'em.

I just love winding him up about it.

shadygiz said:
we've had 3inches over night in duky...and another 2 inches this morning, its a feckin blizzrd here at the mo

j97t5k.jpg

Tell me about it ........... an hour and a half to get from Duky to my office in town :(

shadygiz said:
we've had 3inches over night in duky...and another 2 inches this morning, its a feckin blizzrd here at the mo

j97t5k.jpg

Same here!! There is no drivin' on Yew Tree lane so it looks like I'm stuffed for tonight's game!

Driving through Hyde to pick my sister up from school in Romiley (they can't keep it open) fucking awful here. Got about 6 inches at home. Trains probably running though so will most likely be there tonight.

Halfpenny said:
Driving through Hyde to pick my sister up from school in Romiley (they can't keep it open) fucking awful here. Got about 6 inches at home. Trains probably running though so will most likely be there tonight.

Is there anywhere on-line we can check train delays? Might be getting it myself tonight. It's just stopped in Cheadle but we've had some heavy stuff for the past hour.

snow is easing off in stalybridge now, forcast for this afternoon is better.

fingers crossed.

In all seriousness, the club should realise that the problems are not just about the pitch and ground but the travelling that many fans have to do and the problems they will have in weather like this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.