Tonight's game (definitely ON at Noon - see page 8)

Re: Tonight's game

cityboy95 said:
PJMCC1UK said:
Defo on. Especially with them coming from Austria.

Good on ya with the crutches. My mates wimping out from this and Saturday because of crutches. He's broke his ankle and snapped ligaments.
broke my ankle too ill be off em monday if all goes well

He's got till New Year. To be fair he only did it 2 weeks ago so still can't put weight on etc. Still wind him up though.

shadygiz said:
we've had 3inches over night in duky...and another 2 inches this morning, its a feckin blizzrd here at the mo

j97t5k.jpg

I hope to God that's not your car Shady as it's RED if I'm not mistaken

Oh, and feck off snow

PJMCC1UK said:
Defo on. Especially with them coming from Austria.

Good on ya with the crutches. My mates wimping out from this and Saturday because of crutches. He's broke his ankle and snapped ligaments.

Some folk! Bust ankle and snapped ligaments? 'Ad 'e bin picked 'eed 'ave turned up. Just 'cos it's on telly - feet up, waited on hand and foot, nice and warm. Part timers, can't be doin' with 'em.

Although i dont think it will get called off,but if it does,we would know quite early wouldnt we?
I mean like mid day or summit?

heavy snow in Middleton cant see it stopping..not good

MikeF said:
shadygiz said:
we've had 3inches over night in duky...and another 2 inches this morning, its a feckin blizzrd here at the mo

j97t5k.jpg

I hope to God that's not your car Shady as it's RED if I'm not mistaken

Oh, and feck off snow

lol....it is mine, but the missus drives it, i bought it because in the sun its a two tone rusty colour.....i didn't own feck all red until this car....we got it home with me still convinced it wasn't red and the missus took great pleasure in checking the logbook and reading the colour as monza red ;(

luckily my car is black ;p

Teeming down in Heywood now again.

Looks set for a while as well.

Bluemoon115 said:
chase of spades said:
Although i dont think it will get called off,but if it does,we would know quite early wouldnt we?
I mean like mid day or summit?
Not necessarily.
Well surely the club aint gonna wait all day whilst people make plans etc etc and at the last minute,call it off ?

Although there is quite a lot of snow around and continued thick snow fall the suronding pathways etc should be ok as there is very little ice... it's the ice which is the killer on public pathways and the council/city would then most prob call it off!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.