Tonights hope

Big Dave Watson said:
This is what will happen tonight :

RM sends out defensive formation (including Vieira) and 0-0 ensues.

Out of Europa League therefore RM can no longer complain about playing every 3 days and being tired.

Chance in summer to strengthen squad for another go at Europa League next year as 5th place is best we can hope for this year.

Out of FA Cup against Utd, another glorous defeat i.e. played well but couldnt convert chances.

Tin Hat on for me and retire from Forum.

It's hard being a City fan isn't it.

matt_MCFC said:
Big Dave Watson said:

Out of Europa League therefore RM can no longer complain about playing every 3 days and being tired.

Chance in summer to strengthen squad for another go at Europa League next year as 5th place is best we can hope for this year.

Out of FA Cup against Utd, another glorous defeat i.e. played well but couldnt convert chances.

Pass me the tin hat mate, I'm with you!

hope balo plays upfront with teves as the supporting striker.... we havent tried this at all...

I will be there tonight with a few mates. Meeting a few Kiev fans potentially in Kro bar.
However I do think we will get knocked out tonight. I think the none away goal will kill us.
A doom mongerer? Maybe but 26 years watching City. I am waiting for them to prove me wrong. Several times over the last few years I had the audacity to say to my mates we will def win this put your house on it to then get beat at home.
I used to aim high and get pissed off. Now I have lowered my expecations and anything else is a bonus.
I will be returning to mental ward after the match due to years of watching City lol.
CTID and PS I hope to god we do win, I will be there at the away leg with bells on if we get through.

matt_MCFC said:
Big Dave Watson said:

Apart from a few years in the late sixties, has it ever been anything else?

albindgreat said:
hope balo plays upfront with teves as the supporting striker.... we havent tried this at all...

I'm hoping for Balo and dzeko tonight no tevez. Tevez needs a rest and we need him up front on his own Sunday

Balo and dzeko I reckon will click better than either of these two will with tevez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.