Tonight's Matches

Just watching the Chelsea game on Sky. Two blinding goals by Cisse. Had to smile at the commentary just now; there was a close up of Ashley Cole on the bench, and the commentator said something like ''look at Ashley Cole''. It wasn't Ashley Cole I was looking at!

;-)

that might have just played into our hands if they think they can just tear into us, lots of space!

plus if our players were under any illusion what was facing them, they know better now - we'll be so up for this

Jumanji said:
Should we play Nigel on Sunday? I think yes.

No need, we are more than able to cause them headaches with the team weve put out recently. i for some reason have no fear..

Tricky_Trev said:
Wow! The rules in La Liga are stupid. If you handball it, refs are told that it's a compulsory yellow card. Javi Martinez has just been sent off, both yellows were for hand ball. And the 2nd one was one of those where you are 2 yards away and can't avoid it. What a joke.

I'm watching it as well, it's fucking ridiculous! I can't believe how stupid it was, his hand was behind him as he was running!

Forzacitizens said:
Really not confident about Sunday. Terrible feeling.

Felt a little like this before the Utd game, actually thought the newcastle game was always going to be tougher than the Utd game

Remember out goals against Norwich?

We can score goals too.

If we play as well and as focused as the other night we will win.

I do believe we have to score first though as we are wank at coming back especially away.

Bobby was there watching with Platt, he'll know how to prepare and what we have to do on Sunday.

jimharri said:
Just watching the Chelsea game on Sky. Two blinding goals by Cisse. Had to smile at the commentary just now; there was a close up of Ashley Cole on the bench, and the commentator said something like ''look at Ashley Cole''. It wasn't Ashley Cole I was looking at!

;-)

lol Jim, i admit i was looking at the person to his left also.

If she was my team doctor you could just call me "sicknote".

"Doc ahh it's my groin, could you take a su...look please"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.