Tonight's Matches

I am glad they played well tonight,had we gone into that game on the back of their 4-0 thrashing at Wigan there may of been some complacency,but the manager and the team now know how good Newcastle can be,so concentration levels will be high.

bobmcfc said:
Come on fellas, man up ! We need to be fearless, we are so close

No surrender !!!!!!!!

I agree bob.

If bloody Wigan can put 4 past them when they are fighting to avoid relegation then I'm damn sure we can do the same when the Prem title is at stake.
We (and I mean that as a collective 'City') need to now think and approach this as the best team in the Prem, because we are.

jimharri said:
Had to smile at the commentary just now; there was a close up of Ashley Cole on the bench, and the commentator said something like ''look at Ashley Cole''. It wasn't Ashley Cole I was looking at!
;-)
Link please.

Lovely goals by Cisse but the flight on these modern footballs is ridiculous though, they act just like those thin plastic footballs we had as kids.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Remember out goals against Norwich?

We can score goals too.

If we play as well and as focused as the other night we will win.

I do believe we have to score first though as we are wank at coming back especially away.
think this Newcastle side are a bit better thean Norwich! Always thought this was the title decider if things got close at the end

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.