Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....{merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

valid reasons?
does a note from my mum count?

Son Of Blue said:
Seriously kiam, give it a fucking rest. people support football teams for their own reasons and go to the games they can, again for their OWN reasons.

As long as you are happy with you're own commitment to the team, why are you so obsessed with what other fans are doing??

I say again, I go to watch City and honestly couldn't give a fuck if i'm the only one there. I go for my own pleasure.

Try spending your time watching the footy rather than counting the crowd and seething over the empty seats.

Because for the first time in my life the club has a chance of some success , I do not want to risk losing that chance because fans couldn't be arsed turning up. It will have an effect on the players and on our owners who will not be impressed.

This was the first league cup game I have been to in years, and I am so gutted that I did. The day ended up costing me almost £50 and the game was shite. Won't be making this mistake again. Think I will stick to the games already paid for with my season card. Awful, awful match.

Its Just Clicked!!

Kiam was there with his Camera in the front row

Its happening City fans - the gobshites from out of time are upon us

kiam06 said:
mancitydreamteam said:
It Seems To me Kiam that you just trying to make yourself out to be a great fan that turns up for every game no problem. great, well done for going tonight, good for you but why don't you sit down you attention seeking little git and actually realise that not every city fan can come tonight because of money and or other things. And why are you trying to make out that you care about a poor attendance when really were i see it from your just trying to show off how you can get to every game. so why don't you just calm down a little bit hey and stop trying to jump on the fans backs just because they couldn't go tonight. yeah you may be right they might be some people who couldn't be arsed going but since when did you run their lives. just because they didn't go tonight doesn't mean there true blues!!!

Not some fans, 23,000 were missing!!!!!!

Can't you see its a total joke, maybe 10-15% decrease but 50% is not right, 50% of fans can't have valid reasons for not going tonight I will not have it.

Answer my questions or you have no clout here kiam. You have ignored them despite me asking you 6 or 7 times, answer them, i bet you are 15, your dad paid for the cab and you have to be up at 4-30 nto go do your paper round.........

ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTIONS YOU PRICK

kiam06 said:
mancitydreamteam said:
It Seems To me Kiam that you just trying to make yourself out to be a great fan that turns up for every game no problem. great, well done for going tonight, good for you but why don't you sit down you attention seeking little git and actually realise that not every city fan can come tonight because of money and or other things. And why are you trying to make out that you care about a poor attendance when really were i see it from your just trying to show off how you can get to every game. so why don't you just calm down a little bit hey and stop trying to jump on the fans backs just because they couldn't go tonight. yeah you may be right they might be some people who couldn't be arsed going but since when did you run their lives. just because they didn't go tonight doesn't mean there true blues!!!

Can't you see its a total joke, maybe 10-15% decrease but 50% is not right, 50% of fans can't have valid reasons for not going tonight I will not have it.
SO WHAT!!!!! if 23000 fans are missing, they all may have valid reasons probably as i have said you don't run there lives so leave it alone. give up because you seem to be turning everyone against you.
and you need to take up a hobbie because why are you counting crowds anyway and why are you getting so annoyed about it. tbh Fulham, in the cold on a wednesday would stop most football fanatics but o no im wrong there because it didnt stop you. quit crying and go to bed!!

smevchenko said:
cough cough cough.......i can barely breathe....i cant see..... it looks like kiam has 'smoked' me out!

i would write my excuse on here, but i dont have to justify myself to a prick like you. Im more than happy to consider myself a 'proper' fan after spending £525 on a season card and another £120 on 3 new shirts. wanker.

Forget the shirts, get to the game and support the team instead.

mancitydreamteam said:
kiam06 said:

SO WHAT!!!!! if 23000 fans are missing, they all may have valid reasons probably as i have said you don't run there lives so leave it alone. give up because you seem to be turning everyone against you.
and you need to take up a hobbie because why are you counting crowds anyway and why are you getting so annoyed about it. tbh Fulham, in the cold on a wednesday would stop most football fanatics but o no im wrong there because it didnt stop you. quit crying and go to bed!!

In the cold..... not had that one yet. It is actually quite a warm evening, felt it in the stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.