Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....{merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

fucking hell, all jumping on the bandwagon to abuse someone who expressed an opinion, goes from banter to bullying, were all fucking blue at the end of the day, no matter whos a prick, whos a wanker, were all blue

DonnyCityLove said:
fucking hell, all jumping on the bandwagon to abuse someone who expressed an opinion, goes from banter to bullying, were all fucking blue at the end of the day, no matter whos a prick, whos a wanker, were all blue

Let's use some of kiam's passion from last night, bottle it and give it some of our players who can't be arsed to turn up!!!!!!!!!

successful_troll.jpg

BELLEND!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont turn up on Monday you don't deserve to be their YOUR A JOKE!!!

After reading this and similar other threads about going to games and attendences,Because of the amount of people on here who say they were there,I've come to the conclusion that the away support we had when winning feck all and never looked like winning feck all and even more so when in div 3 was much higher and the clubs were obviously only declaring to the lovely tax man around half the numbers that went through the gates.

It goes without saying if you did go to all,some or even just one of the said games in div 3... {yeah I still call it that now} you don't have to come here and tell me. I won't believe you unless you can supply ticket stubb,match programme,photographic evidence and at some of the grounds medical evidence that you suffered hypothermia ;-}

Oh I didn't go last night shootme

Citycitytid said:
kiam06 said:
24,000 , I know Fulham brought only 91 fans but still the stay away fans tonight should be ashamed of themselves. We have waited years to get some money and a decent team together and still have the fans can't be arsed turning up, it makes me mad. Even the club do there bit and reduce the ticket prices to £12 Adults and £5 for kid and yet you lazy twats can't be arsed. No excuse stay aways.

To all the people who stayed away for invalid reasons can I just say..

You are a joke

Don't bother turning up for the Premier League games, you don't deserve to be there.

As much as i have slated you Kiam....its your own opinion and your entitled to that....i can honestly say the ''stay aways'' as you put it will almost be definately be there if we ever reached Wembley and that would leave people like me without a chance of getting a ticket....season ticket holder but not enough points as prev had city card and never transferred points.

I didn't know you were only a kid....this guys had some harsh words and as much as a laugh is a laugh...this has gone too far and turned into Bullying...no place for it here!!!!!

RANT OVER

qsa3d4.jpg

Appreciate the defence mate but I am big enough to cope with the abuse, in fact It sort of makes me think my OP was spot on as only the truth would have made people this mad.

None of the abuse bothers me one bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.