Tony Coton

Vagivoovoo said:
Heart attack at his home, hope he's OK.

Absolutely top bloke really hope is well. I had the pleasure of having a pint with him in castlefield maybe two or three years ago before he went abroad coaching. I approached him and told him how I felt let down by him going to United. Instead of being an arse, he explained, shared a pint and told me some great football stories.

Also as I was with a red and his mate was a red. He said you two stay over there (to the reds) and the blues will talk football over here, referring to me and him. There was no split loyalties he was a true blue.

i work as a doorman in town and he came out of sawyers and i said "i was gutted when you left , especially to them"

his reply "yeah well ask fucking franny lee about it"

loved him at city but turned to hate when he rolled off to the swamp, dont wish him ill though, get well tc

Lucky Toma said:
Thanks city 'till i cry.

And 'Apparently he's at home recovering' didnt exactly answer my question did it OP.
I'm on the phone to a friend who mentioned it. No time to write you a novel, jeez.

Remember him pulling off a phsyics-defying save against Oxford (I think) from a close-range header.
He was going down to cover the cross then had to correct himself in a split second and twist his body. His palm got the ball virtually on the line and somehow scooped it over the bar.

I can clearly recall the reaction of everyone around me. It wasn't admiration - it was disbelief. I still swear blind it was better than Banks's.

Hope he's okay. A top fella and a brilliant keeper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.