Tony Coton

salfordpaul said:
nicholasjackson said:
i work as a doorman in town and he came out of sawyers and i said "i was gutted when you left , especially to them"

his reply "yeah well ask fucking franny lee about it"

loved him at city but turned to hate when he rolled off to the swamp, dont wish him ill though, get well tc

am i still barred from the sawyers pal ???

haha dont work there full time,what did you do?might remember you?

BufordUSABlue said:
Get well soon TC - Once a Blue always a blue!

Well in this case that's a crock of shit he obviously became a fully fledged rag fucker with the attitude to match . This was the player that gave the travelling fans the finger at Barnet after the team were given the bird for playing shite !

Agree he was a great keeper but can never forgive him for turning rag but still wouldn't wish him ill !!

nicholasjackson said:
salfordpaul said:
nicholasjackson said:
i work as a doorman in town and he came out of sawyers and i said "i was gutted when you left , especially to them"

his reply "yeah well ask fucking franny lee about it"

loved him at city but turned to hate when he rolled off to the swamp, dont wish him ill though, get well tc

am i still barred from the sawyers pal ???

haha dont work there full time,what did you do?might remember you?

i got on the bar after a city game and did a spot of bar diving!! i dive off the bar and all the lads hold hands in line and catch me! ( did it naked at crystal palace a few yrs ago! )

was a few yrs ago now mind! hehe

Loved the guy growing up, made me want a moustache

Have fond memories of watching him smoosh over everything with a pulse at maine rd, many a 6 weeks holidays he'd have a kick about on the holy turf with the staffs kids, top bloke and broke my fecking heart moving to that shower of shit!!!

get well TC

Get well TC. I was clocking him once in a bar in town dying to go over and shake the City goalies hand, he saw me looking at him and he started giving me the evils! I decided then to admire him from afar. Best keeper i've seen at City in my era.

Met TC at m/c evening news player of year function, won invite via a comp in paper, sat same table as tony , Peter Reid was boss then
TC wore a pink linen suit , top bloke kept filling my champers glass , ended up well pisssed giving some director some grief , telling to back reidy and give him the money to buy shearer from saints
Fell out of taxi when got home , forgot bottle of
whisksy which I was given by sponsors famous grouse I think
Top bloke tony shame he joined the rags but that's football
Speedy recovery TC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.