Tony Pulis (Merged)

cookster

Bitter w@nker!

Crystal Palace boss Tony Pulis: "We are really disappointed to have not got anything from the game. The difference between the teams is spending about £350m. The weekly wages of one of their players would probably cover half my team and if I was their manager, I would be sat on the sidelines with a cigar in my mouth."

Re: Pearls of Wisdom from Tony Pulis

Disgraceful but no more than we really expected from him.

cookster said:
Bitter w@nker!

Crystal Palace boss Tony Pulis: "We are really disappointed to have not got anything from the game. The difference between the teams is spending about £350m. The weekly wages of one of their players would probably cover half my team and if I was their manager, I would be sat on the sidelines with a cigar in my mouth."

He's nothing to worry about as he'll never manage a top team.

People with small man syndrome like that coont want strapping down and having the shit kicked out of them

If he was our manager he says, he is not good enough to be given 350 million so no chance.

cookster said:
Bitter w@nker!

That's why we're going to win the league and they're going down.
He wears the club shop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.