Tony Pulis (Merged)

Re: Pearls of Wisdom from Tony Pulis

Pulis is a Grade A ****. Mentions money after every game against us the Club Shop wearing Fuckwit.

the only job he could get at city would be the bog cleaner.

tommybooth said:
the only job he could get at city would be the bog cleaner.
not a hope he would dressed like that.

cookster said:
Bitter w@nker!

Crystal Palace boss Tony Pulis: "We are really disappointed to have not got anything from the game. The difference between the teams is spending about £350m. The weekly wages of one of their players would probably cover half my team and if I was their manager, I would be sat on the sidelines with a cigar in my mouth."

I seem to remember not too long ago a man in a tracksuit with a cigar in his mouth, should we contact Operation Yewtree?

Full-on prick! How much money did he spend at Stoke? And he had them playing like that? Bitter nobhead, he still can't get over 99.

He said exactly the same thing last season, when we beat Stoke at home. He's obsessed about our spending, he'll never let it die.

I literally hate all the Clubs who have ever employed this man.His tactics are always the fucking same,park the bus,bank on a break and see what happens.
If them fuckers played at the bottom of our garden,I wouldn`t open the curtains to watch the shit that he calls football.
Hate him with a passion.

Still bitter after the 99 playoff final. His chairman was a grade A tool as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.