Tony Pulis (Merged)

Re: Pearls of Wisdom from Tony Pulis

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Hope Pulis chokes on a cock one day
Nah, he'd die happy then, hope he chokes on a razorblade. After getting a result against #championsapril'14 next week of course.

aguero93:20 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Hope Pulis chokes on a cock one day
Nah, he'd die happy then, hope he chokes on a razorblade. After getting a result against #championsapril'14 next week of course.
Yes actually my opinion will change on him for a few hours if he does us a favour
The only thing you can say for him is that he clearly just doesn't respect anyone or any team he always goes out to play shite football that stifles opponents

Pulis is a dickhead of the highest order, however his skill at managing teams in the lower levels of the PL cannot be questioned, I suspect his team will ensure that the PL trophy will be coming back to City at the end of the season as I fully expect them to take points off Liverpool.

Who cares about his or anyone else's whining about City, its all sour grapes and bitterness and its a convenient excuse to talk about money rather than their own managerial or team failings.

Hope TP can do us a favour and humble the dippers for us.. I personally will love him for the rest of the season if he pulis it off.. !

Blue Til Death said:
Pulis is a dickhead of the highest order, however his skill at managing teams in the lower levels of the PL cannot be questioned, I suspect his team will ensure that the PL trophy will be coming back to City at the end of the season as I fully expect them to take points off Liverpool.

Who cares about his or anyone else's whining about City, its all sour grapes and bitterness and its a convenient excuse to talk about money rather than their own managerial or team failings.

Hope TP can do us a favour and humble the dippers for us.. I personally will love him for the rest of the season if he pulis it off.. !

That's a week, you know!

Vienna_70 said:
Blue Til Death said:

That's a week, you know!

A couple of days will suffice

jrb said:
"We got beat by the most expensive club side in sport in the world. The players shouldn’t worry about that too much.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/Crystal-Palace-0-Man-City-2-Eagles-boss-Tony/story-21021013-detail/story.html?#ixzz307sBp3bc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/Crys ... z307sBp3bc</a>

Always fails to mention that Stoke were the 4th highest net spenders in the PL under him yet he failed to finish in the top half once

Think he knows what he's doing he even throws in Massive a few times he's taking the piss

Quiz: what will pulis say when clattenburg awards 3pens against palace for pool?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.