Tony Pulis (Merged)

Re: Pearls of Wisdom from Tony Pulis

If Palace beat Liverpool, Pulis can moan and take jabs at our money for the rest of his life and I'll have no complaints.

nowantads said:
Quiz: what will pulis say when clattenburg awards 3pens against palace for pool?
Probably how great a club liverpool are and how he hopes they win the league because we've spent 956 gazillion and they've spent nowt.

aguero93:20 said:
nowantads said:
Quiz: what will pulis say when clattenburg awards 3pens against palace for pool?
Probably how great a club liverpool are and how he hopes they win the league because we've spent 956 gazillion and they've spent nowt.

EDITED:

He'll say how great a club Liverpool are, and that City have spent 96 gazillion pounds, which is karma or something because that's 1 gazillion pounds for every Liverpool fan who so tragically...et cetera, et cetera.

Am I allowed to write that?

Bilston Blue said:
aguero93:20 said:
nowantads said:

EDITED:

He'll say how great a club Liverpool are, and that City have spent 96 gazillion pounds, which is karma or something because that's 1 gazillion pounds for every Liverpool fan who so tragically...et cetera, et cetera.

Am I allowed to write that?
We'll tell him it's only 39 gazillion pounds but it's still Karma. ;)
(If you weren't allowed to say what you said.....)

Manager of the Month April for Club Shop Pulis. Well deserved IMHO, now go do the dippers good and proper.

IrelandSuperman said:
Manager of the Month April for Club Shop Pulis. Well deserved IMHO, now go do the dippers good and proper.

Least appealing Jaguar promotion ever?

tony-pulis-jaguar-4x361-1520222_478x359.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.