Too petty?

I know what you mean. I won't have any red in the house. I won't even hit a golf ball off a red tee..

BlueTurban said:
Yeah same mate, id rather dress as a vietnemese child and go round gary glitters house! No thanks!
Theres a rumour going round that glitter is a rag.And it was me that started it.

droylsdenblue said:
cancelled my vodophone contract when it appeared on the rag shirts!...never bought Sharpe products!

i didnt go that far but i put a sticker over the vodaphone logo on my phone a few years back!

BlueTurban said:
Ive not had a fag since dinner because the only lighter to hand is my rag of a mother in laws red one! Fuck that! I dont own ANYTHING red!

I got given a red lighter in tesco before, had to change it! took ages because the person hardly spoke english, they thought the lighter was broken or something!

droylsdenblue said:
cancelled my vodophone contract when it appeared on the rag shirts!...never bought Sharpe products!
Someone "borrowed" my calculator in work and I got a brand spanking new one from the stores cupboard. Weren't so shiny and nice looking after I scraped the sharp logo off with a pair of scissors

droylsdenblue said:

I'm with this. About 25 years ago got a Sharp microwave. Soon as my daughter realised the link she cut out a Kappa badge and stuck it over the Sharp logo. The Kappa badge is still there, she is 24 and we still go to the games together.

droylsdenblue said:

I'm with this. About 25 years ago got a Sharp microwave. Soon as my daughter realised the link she cut out a Kappa badge and stuck it over the Sharp logo. The Kappa badge is still there, she is 24 and we still go to the games together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.