Too petty?

I had a Ferguson video once, couldn't hear a fecking thing on play back due to the whining noise!!...and the bleeding clock never worked right either, it would add 5-10 minutes onto every finish time. Horrible thing!!

Also always said that I would never own a red ferrari, which is a good thing really as I couldn't afford one.

When I lived in the US I was buying a TV in Circuit City. They had a special offer on what looked like a stonking Sharp TV. The salesman could not understand why I was insisting on buying the RCA one for the same price that was nowhere near as good. When I explained he looked at me as if I was a complete nutcase. Wife just rolled her eyes.

On a similar but more sinister note my friend nearly got lynched when a guest at the Rangers Social Club cos someone asked to borrow a pen from him and it wrote in green ink. Apparently the bloke went bonkers.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
We're looking for a new carpet and the wife suggested going to united carpets.I told her i wouldn't set foot in the fucking place even if they were giving them away.She's already banned from buying persil because years ago one of their adverts showed a kids bedroom with rag posters on the wall.It might be childish,but theres a principle at stake.

Is any of your gas/electric supplied by United Utilities?

wont have sharp electronic equipment ,wont let either of my kids have vodafone phones or anything else with vodafone on it(england cricket stuff) and being as i now work in central london i mumble and curse to myself every time i walk past what appears to be the aig building in fenchurch st. have considered sPitting on the wall ,but thats just disgusting ;)

i remember a tv interview with the deputy manager of the bank of england back in the nineties who was a mad kean city fan, he said he went to a function and some of the japanese representatives from sharps were there, he was then asked what products of sharps he and his family used, he replied none and would not ever use or except any sharp products whilst they sponsored manchester united, he said they then all looked at each other in total disbelief , then one of them asked doesn,t everyone in england support manchester united?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.