Toon fans view on Bellamy

markbmcfc

Just on msn with a mate who's a toon fan, asked him about bellamy, conversation:

Mark says:
question - what was bellamy like when he played for you? as a footballer.
mark.bodie says:
fantastic. Shearer's legs. I'd love him back he's a more intelligent footballer now too
5 times better than Martins
Mark says:
really? christ. you've suprised me there, unless your taking the piss
mark.bodie says:
nope, he was my favourite player. Thought he was quality. I didn't agree with how he handled the souness situation but we couldn't fault him as a player

As i said found it suprising he rates him so highly. He has a good football opinion, Bellamy might end up a good signing after all.

Stangely enough I got the same response from three Blackburn fans, they loved him there and thought he was the mutts nuts, I for one will be cheering for him come his debut.

To be honest I am quite excited to see a proven PL goal scorer play at city I think the last one we had was andy cole! Also after all the drama with the Brazilians it will be nice to have a straight player like Bellamy who isn't going to start crying and run away when things do go to plan! Or say god made him make a desicion!

jhg1989 said:
To be honest I am quite excited to see a proven PL goal scorer play at city I think the last one we had was andy cole! Also after all the drama with the Brazilians it will be nice to have a straight player like Bellamy who isn't going to start crying and run away when things do go to plan! Or say god made him make a desicion!

He went on strike at West Ham just days ago!

vbr said:
jhg1989 said:

Did he? Not according to Zola, who you would imagine knows whether his players are on strike or not.

bluesmith said:
vbr said:

Did he? Not according to Zola, who you would imagine knows whether his players are on strike or not.

Zola said he wasn't in the match squad because he didn't train. Doesn't that imply he did walk out and didn't show up to training?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.