Silva
Kompany
Yaya
De Bruyne
Dinho
Tevez
Dzeko
Gaz Baz

with special mentions to Lescott, de Jong hart and Bellamy.

barring major injury/wish to move I think dias will be a shoe in in a few years.

Surprised how few mentions there have been for Ederson. Six trophies and a style of football that might not have been quite as successful if he hadn't come. Guardiola's style of play has changed English football, yet it was only with Ederson that English football realised its alternative was dead.

Surprised how few mentions there have been for Ederson. Six trophies and a style of football that might not have been quite as successful if he hadn't come. Guardiola's style of play has changed English football, yet it was only with Ederson that English football realised its alternative was dead.
I think edersons a slow burner. He will be much more appreciated in years to come.

I don’t think he’s that great as an actual GK but his style suits us perfectly, at the moment. I wouldn’t swap him for anyone.

It will be interesting to see what our next manager thinks of him.

I think edersons a slow burner. He will be much more appreciated in years to come.

I don’t think he’s that great as an actual GK but his style suits us perfectly, at the moment. I wouldn’t swap him for anyone.

It will be interesting to see what our next manager thinks of him.

But that is rather the point, he isn't a goalkeeper, he's the 11th player. Goalkeepers are a thing of the past. :-)

Aguero, Silva, Vinny and Toure - top 4 with no order
5 - KDB
6 - Fernandinho
7 - Zabba
8 - Dzeko (only realise how good he is once premier league years is on sky)
9 - Ederson
10 - Tevez

I’m going for Fernandinho first, on the grounds his presence allows others the freedom to shine , after that :-

Sergio
Yaya
Merlin
Kom
Tevez
Zab
KDB
De Jong
Bellamy

Honorary mention to Barry, Kolarov and Edin.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.