Top 10 teams in the world at present

sam-caddick said:
I would argue that at the moment Arsenal are the best English team, Atletico are better than Real and Juventus are slightly behind Roma!

And father Christmas is a chimney sweep.

greasedupdeafguy said:
How would you rank them?

1- Bayern

2- Barce

3 - PSG

4 - Dortmund

5 - Madrid
6 - Juve

7 - Chelsea

8 - City

9 - United

10 - Roma

Arsenal, Napoli, Zenit, A.Madrid and Spurs just miss out.

I'm not sure whether Athletico supporters would be hapy with this shorthand
Nor would most City supporters be happy wth the soubriquet ' Manchester' being awarded to the Rags

raghunter57 said:
sam-caddick said:
I would argue that at the moment Arsenal are the best English team, Atletico are better than Real and Juventus are slightly behind Roma!

And father Christmas is a chimney sweep.

Didn't Atletico beat Madrid in their own back yard around a month ago?

Real have superior quality but at the moment I would say Atletico are a better team.

And didn't Roma beat Serie A's longest winning streak record recently? They have beat Napoli already this season if I remember and have only conceded 2 goals in the league whilst scoring 25 I think!

citytill1die84 said:
Can't understand why people place PSG so high. Who have they played? City Chelsea and Arsenal would all beat PSG. As for the rags atm they wouldn't get into my top 20.

Bayern
Barcelona
Real Madrid
Athletico Madrid
City
Arsenal
Dortmund
Chelsea
PSG
Juventus
Have you seen Ibra and Cavani!

citytill1die84 said:
Can't understand why people place PSG so high. Who have they played? City Chelsea and Arsenal would all beat PSG. As for the rags atm they wouldn't get into my top 20.

PSG are playing brilliant football so far this season. Not to mention Ibra&Cavani, yes. They have been much better than last year under Ancelotti in my opinion, and in a 2 legged tie can give every team a run for their money.

On our day we are one of the very best teams on the planet. Today we aren't worthy of a top ten position in the premier league.

citytill1die84 said:

Bayern
Barcelona
Real Madrid
Athletico Madrid
City
Arsenal
Dortmund
Chelsea
PSG
Juventus
PSG are on another level to us at the moment. Their strength in depth is just ridiculous and they have some very talented youngsters coming through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.